Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

I’ve never heard anyone mention " Punna Budder" until now!

3 Likes

And Im probably gonna take your offer :pray::star_struck::yum: It’s too hard to pass up

6 Likes

You got it. Lol :v:

4 Likes

Excellent! seems like a great time to dive in for that sticker reveal :wink:

2 Likes

He should have them Monday! If those are the ones you’re talking about…

3 Likes

Master of suspense I see.

2 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 you 🫵 are and have been one of the most generous OG’S with your most top notch genetics :dna: and I for one have been a recipient of these as well. Nice to see you spreading the generosity around this community, watching and reading :open_book: your thread 🪡 is always very descriptive and so detailed that we are lucky :four_leaf_clover: to have some of the best dedicated growers around. Please keep up the great work. We are always behind you! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::blush::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555 :relaxed: That’s meaningful to say. My philosophy is give more than I take and I try to be as fair as possible even though I’m slinging beans, but I would be stupid and foolish to cheapen my “brand” just to get sales. I do agree, OG has always had the best talent and it will ALWAYS stay that way :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

I forgot to mention. Reviewers requesting are now up to 7

4 Likes

Use code #pinetime for %5 discount. You let people use a code, they go nuts. Like its some kind of Super spy shit only they know about.

I trust you got the discount agent 77… and you weren’t followed… excellent work.

gun shot

He knew too much

3 Likes

Ha! It’s 30% off once 5 seeds are added to cart WITH FREE ground adv…so you think I should put a code on the page instead of being automatic deduction ?

3 Likes

I’m sure adding a code would be a pain in the ass. I’m just spitballing

2 Likes

I’ve decided to try it. Oh no, that’s easy to do. It integrates in the cart system either by a code or at set quantities/amount in cart. Maybe it’s the psychology of the carrot and stick :thinking:

5 Likes

CripXmas B at about 30 ish (X grower CartoonJesus)

His picture just made the cover of B listing

Pic 3 is the cover for B now

15 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 sorry to hijack your thread, but here is a pic of my Tampa Crippy 3 weeks into veg.
3a2c2a3e0882df8052c5d10a9e981983238f18ce_2_375x500

11 Likes

Looking nice to start. I think the shorter pheno is the best one than taller. I’ll be interested to see if you find the Tampa Crippy sativa phenotype :grin:

4 Likes

I never actually believed someone would buy a single seed :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Well I guess leaving it as an option will work. I’m gonna do the buyer 2 each to be nicer

9 Likes

That’s a stand up move! Only good things can come from that

4 Likes

People love them surprise bonuses and will keep them coming back. Good marketing move. Hopefully the word will travel around quickly to pump up the sales! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

It could be a prospective buyer just making sure they get their seeds. Hookin them up might show good faith and they come back for the larger purchase :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes