Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

We all like codes! heh

I do like freebies too. And a choice is even better.

You mentioned a price break above a certain amount spent? Well, how about take that, i think it was 30%(?), and apply that to however much a 5pack would cost. Give them a selection, maybe. So if you have a more expensive strain offer a free two pack… or a free 5pack. In reality they/we still get they same 30% price break but psychologically feels like your scoring a free pack of your choice.

Just a though that came to mind.

Oh, I checked out your Mystery Mix selection the other day. I know you mentioned it here, that it was a 10 pack but, I don’t believe it’s mentioned on your page.

2 Likes

Ok, so offering full 5 pack at full price and then offering an extra 5 could work, but remember the Tampa Crippy B BX2 came out at the lowest so there’s isn’t quantity to be too lose with. That’s why it’s more without the break. If the quantity of seed was there that would be a different story.

Yes it’s a 10 pack for 1 or 2 and free shipping plus 3 bonus BX1 x NL2

4 Likes

I would only give out extras of what you have more of. It doesn’t make sense to give out the rarest ones in your collection

3 Likes

What if I do a bean run for you and mail them back? I’m just running your gear this summer anyways

2 Likes

Yeah I think that’s good idea to offer after the grow is done and we have a read on the plants performance and resistances :+1::pray::clap:t2::grinning:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, in fact right around 100 is reserve limit :+1:Thats why there’s no more A F4’s being given out until more fill up the jar, then I’m back to sending those freely. There will be versions TC BX2 but the original parent seed offered now, get it now before limit reserve is reached is how that’s going.

6 Likes

@Gpaw just made cover :trophy:

9 Likes

LOL… :laughing: I’ll let my wife know… it was her phone…
(…and I said bad things about it too…)

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Definitely useable, and I can see gland detail in a few. Oh yeah, I think it can shoot a good pic, probably not the first but after a few, one comes out nicely I bet :wink:

5 Likes

Keep it thumbnail, it will look great… :rofl:

Sorry, that was some of my C+, plus kief talking…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Finally, the envelopes are headed out the door :sweat_smile:

@Cannabiscrusader
@MissinBissin
@Fortman420

6 Likes

Alright! If your doin it, I’m doin it @OriginalDankmaster96

What will the official name of this Projectile test-strain be?

3 Likes

Project Projectile :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Project-Tile @TrichomesToStun

2 Likes

Dankmaster’s Crippy, and yes I’ve got 3 in a cup, will cull weak and replant strongest soon

5 Likes

Ok so I think I’ve finally mastered how to use Reddit without a shitstorm brewing. Just use my name and let the plant title and collages prompt discussion. Nothing that indicates “product for sale”

Reddit post

3 Likes

Sick! I’ve been watering it’s plot for weeks. Soil should be nice and cooked.

9 Likes

Yup I have it “proofed” My editor :laughing: thought it was best to leave out the cup context of bio, so I agreed

Dankmaster began growing in 1995/1996 starting with low-grade seeds and many cultivation books, it did not take him long to master basic setups and advance through increasingly sophisticated growing techniques.

In the beginning, Dankmaster started to chat in the IRC channels with a very particular group of people: the veterans like NCGA would help him learn the science of breeding. His first successful hybrid, Bluwidow, became very popular as a medical strain throughout Northern California.

Dankmaster had also heard about G13 from Florida, which was referred to as the strongest offered at that time. He managed to obtain some seeds here and found some G13xNL2 seeds from Blazzer in Kansas. After working with and perfecting a male and a female, Dankmaster used the male as the father to let it go to work with a female Blueberry to let it go to make Blueberry x G13xNL2, enhancing Blueberry’s potency. But he still wanted the pure G-13.

He settled for G13xNL2 for a long time, making it was spread around. That plant is the one that, decades later, reached Deep Ellum Seeds. And, finally, in circa 1997, a member with the handle Subcool entered the chat room. He decided to go to the Cannabis Cup.

Dankmaster did a great deal of research about the Dutch seed banks and felt that Serious and Sensi Seeds were the best banks to collaborate with. He provided a list of strains he wished to bring back. When Subcool returned, he said the strains Dankmaster had wanted him to bring back were some of the best he had ever smoked.

Most IRC growers were looking for AK47, Kali Mist, Bubblegum, Chronic, Jack Herer, NL5, and Silver Haze. Subcool picked up the TH Seeds Chocolate Chunk and Puna Budder. Dankmaster first grew AK47 and Kali Mist. One pheno was a massive yielder with an Indica-dominant fruity taste, while the other was a sativa phenol with a wide-hit, big, huge, old-world Mexican spicy and earthy terps that he loved. The Kali Mist was a braid of foxtails, spicy and sandalwood in flavor, and soaring clear as crystal effects.

Dankmaster had StrainBase entries for both these AFTER he stopped growing. His posts were taken and formatted for the StrainBase v1.1 compendium. Dankmaster made posts for Blueberry, Fig Widow, and C88, but none were as prolific as the G13 data to come.

In 1998, Dankmaster sourced an original G13 cut from a grower “Airborne”, confirming it’s unmatched potency. He continued to experiment, crossing G13 with Fig Widow to create the G13 x Fig Widown Hybrid (GFW Omega G) which enhanced the original G13’s structure, yield, and flavor.

By December 1999, Dankmaster had been distributing his hybrid seeds and working with Heavens Seed Bank in Canada. His work significantly influenced cannabis breeding, with his techniques and hybrids becoming well-known in the community.

8 Likes

Yup I think we made the timing on schedule, and YOU are in charge of the F2 reproduction, although it’s fems so you’ll have to do a reversal but you do have the Island Crippy F1 to use :+1: :clap:t2:🫡

4 Likes

Sounds good, you’ll have to elaborate in the morning. I’m drooling on myself lol

3 Likes