Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Very nice Biography. It doesn’t feel robotic anymore. Everything ties together and makes sense now. Excellent work, man :v:

1 Like

If the f2 is for the community grow, then I’ll probably just cross the island crippy with the dm crippy if you’re down with that. I’ll grow a few out on my journal over on roll it up and then organize the community grow after you are happy with the results.

4 Likes

I’m thinking I’ll send a few of the B’s to get a male that fits the DM Crippy better.

3 Likes

Sounds good man. RIU here we come!

5 Likes

Choose which sticker to go with
  • Vinyl
  • Holographic

0 voters

Btw boss man has told me stickers will NOT be sent with seed. They will be sent separately with :pray: note

5 Likes

They look too similar in photograph to make a choice. Classic vinyl would be my choice. The holographic ones look childish

3 Likes

Boss man said vinyl too :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I’m already guessing vinyl will win out

6 Likes

Hard to see the holograph part, although that is the one I voted for. Sparkles n’ stuff!

They both look fantastic!

3 Likes

They do, but a run off tells me which is more preferred and if it’s the vinyl, that will cost less so I can do more than holographic :grin:

5 Likes

Tampa Crippy indoor two weeks flower.

12 Likes

Tampa vegging for a couple months finally moved under a better light. Nice plant and easy to grow. Strong stench, smells skunky to me

10 Likes

How’s it been going for ya ?

4 Likes

Definitely more compact than original :+1::wink:

6 Likes

In a 3 gallon grow bag of straight coco feeding gh maxi grow, tps cal mag, tps silica (until ran out). Seems like a good plant for coco and hydro not picky and vigorous. Here’s the lower angle. Nice structure and a little bushy. Will take a clone soon. Feeling this first bean is already a keeper, but will know after the smoke

9 Likes

@Greenfingers @MikeyMeteor did you two get your TC from strainly like Dank and I did?

3 Likes

Yes this is from dank and I’ll have some cripxmas a shots coming soon then Maui I think I have cripxmas b also

6 Likes

It’s going good, I’ll get some pictures of the other ones I have.
Maui A bx2

Cripxmas A bx2

These are all going in the ground.:peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Very nice what is your soil mix like? And what are you feeding? That makes me want to pop the Maui maybe i will

2 Likes

It’s FF ocean forest or Happy Frog It’s what I use indoors and for my sprout’s, they’re pretty pot bound so I need to get them in the ground.

4 Likes

Happy to see everything going well :relaxed: I told ya all, it may be “better” than I think being critical of what I got. I know those were odd outlier pheno’s but as long as the majority turn out great, I won’t count those as common plants in the batch. I’m still on watch for reoccurrence, but less of a concern as more plants are finished.

10 Likes