Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Glad to see they finally arrived.

5 Likes

You guys can do it all….can’t ya?

5 Likes

Yup! :pray: It looks like vinyl is in the lead but I’ll wait to see how it shakes out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I like the green color lettering better on the viynl.

5 Likes

That’s helpful to know it’s better for lettering :pray::+1::clap:t2:

4 Likes

A tester of Dankmaster Crippy grow group showed me THIS :flushed::muscle:t2:

Gonna be even MORE EXCITING this season!

15 Likes

THAT is a FUK’ING CRIPTREE!

5 Likes

Is that in the Everglades with the gators and pythons and boars and stuff hahahaa never find that crippy out there

5 Likes

Location is S of Richmond VA

7 Likes

Good soil out there

5 Likes

Also water from what I’m told. Far cry from one of the richest zip codes in America :smirk:

4 Likes

Oh wow, did I get a BIG surprise around 11pm. I’m only going to say it’s a mystery OG brothe.r (they know who they are and a BIG THANKS) and I hooked it up, rounded out seed 5-6, actually 8 A2 fems. Hooked up 5 NL2 and it’s gonna be the ground advantage shipping, even though it’s paid envelope. My promise is ALWAYS to provide the BEST value for the dollar spent. I put myself in the shoes of the buyer before all this and IM RAISING STANDARDS of quality and service! I want people reading this as guest on the thread to know it’s IMPORTANT they get quality high viability when making a purchase on the shop. Anyway, this now has planted the seed in boss man’s head not to be too hasty now to fold and let this house foreclose :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::money_mouth_face:

11 Likes

That will help the mortgage payment! I just had 2 people buy my whole selection too, that is an awesome thing to read. I almost crapped myself as I “ran” upstairs to show my wife. I got the highest of fives (she was very high, as was I)

11 Likes

Oh I know when boss man changes his tune, he gets nicer and more accomodating :smirk: I love how I wake up to all the whiners on Reditt…

3 Likes

Second image img_5416. might wanna crop the top out

1 Like

It’s fake, just a shopping center in Arlington

4 Likes

Right on.

The sale is real I presume? Congrats on that!

2 Likes

Very much so :smiley: It’s making the big guy already THINK cause he wanted to go drop it off for me, when usually HE wants me to be on camera at PO. You can’t believe how cautious this person is. He keeps me on my toes

4 Likes

Reddit can be such a toxic space to be in. It seems like there’s a lot of miserable people who just want to find something to complain about. You’ve definitely got more patience with them than I would. I was just reading how someone sent the same sample to 5 different labs and guess what. They were all very different from each other. Some had up to 10% variations of the Cannabinoid profiles. So I do trust science but I don’t trust scientists. Because they are humans and we make mistakes. I know from running my own testing equipment that one little miscalculation of the measurement of solvents or material will change the outcome significantly. And even if it was done right THC percentage doesn’t always define quality and potency

7 Likes

IMG_3032

Absolutely! I’ve referred to this place as walking a ghetto street. But if you’re walking the ghetto and someome shouting at you in a derogatory tone, do you respond or just keep walking by. Shouting back at them could get a fight started or piece drawn on ya. So I’m looking at as to avoid the noise makers. I’ll respond but if someone has a chip on their shoulder, they have but a few exchanges before I end it and they don’t get to respond anymore.

Exactly! I was trying to tell that person inconsistent and unreliable to factually depend on. As you said human mistakes are the cause. They tested CripXmas at a higher CBD than THC and there’s no way this is accurate. I was dumbfounded over test results but enough articles done about this conclude there is discrepancies with THC/cannabinoid concentration. Reddit shows how ignorant some growers are and why we have this problem in the gene pool now as I was foretold by an extremely scientific breeder named Hyb that also took to mentoring me, and why I took years to do this. I’ve already had a few accusing me of just being pollen chucker :rofl:

3 Likes