Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Have a little update. The 3 DankMaster Crippy and 1 Pressure Skunk popped, shot out taps and have been planted now. I’m checking on these every 4-6 hrs on the progress just a waiting game now.

8 Likes

This is my Punna Budder. Going to be trimming her Monday. :seedling::v:

15 Likes

Excellent plant @Bobgrows I actually think CripXmas could complement just by looking at the structure of the Puna. Thanks for sharing

Great. I’ll have that added in as a page when ready to start. I’ll just need you to provide a description and pictures to use :+1:

A2 at 42 days, just starting to show the amber. I’ve got this one juiced up with sugars, terpenez and cake finishing combo

12 Likes

Looking juicy my man!

3 Likes

Man! 2025 Christmas is going to be like Xmas! I can smell the nostalgia

2 Likes

Tapped a CrippyXmas B bud last night… First out of the jar…

…Yup… That’s what we are looking for!.. :+1:

Sort of a mentholated pine taste, and a lovely building high. Maybe favouring the head over the body stone but we will see how it ages.

In my grow, the CX B’s had slightly better bud development than the CX A’s… :pinching_hand:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Yup that’s exactly B, mentholated pine creeper. Glad to hear you’re really digging it :grin::fire:

Yes I can go along with this. The A is more sativa leaning than B. It’s the PTK that makes B larger, but for a sativa dom hybrid A is pretty good size, slightly thinner.

9 Likes

I can do that . But…
I’m not so great at description myself. I’m pretty basic. If it smoked good. If it’s smooth and good flavor. It grows well. But this one is a bitch to trim. But the first one I would grab to smoke in the morning. Next to Romulan. Lol

8 Likes

Easy!
:trumpet: :postal_horn:
Bobgrows House of Overgrow, Master of coin…flips, Queen of the Stickers, First of her name!
:trumpet: :postal_horn:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday dankmen! Got your letter today too.

I get the beauty and the beast stamp. I’ll shave next time…

7 Likes

I’m quite surprised by how much these seedling are starting to stink up my mechanical room. I though it was from either my 3x3 or my 4x2 till I walked into the mech room to do laundry and nose smack from these tiny beauties

4 Likes

CripXMas A F4

16 Likes

Looks good @OnePassionateGrower

5 Likes

You really showed how dense the glands get in DWC. I never have green fan leaf near harvest but that’s a testament there having those fan leafs and petiole covered in glands. They do look much bigger and fatter from soil grow. Can’t wait to hear weight and smoke report results :yum::ok_hand::100::clap:t2::pray::evergreen_tree::snowflake::fire:

3 Likes

Good to see you got the dust. I was concerned the heat might affect the viability during transit… Need to post on RIU about details of DM Crippy so I’ll be doing that shortly.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting observation. My sinuses are messed up anyway, so unless near astringent odors hard to tell, but that’s telling about quality to come. Some seedlings are stubborn about the deformities, especially a couple on their growing shoot.

@OriginalDankmaster96 just wanted to give an update on the Tampa Crippy run.
Ran my last 4 seeds and put them into flowering almost 2 weeks ago.
Cut them all down and threw them away today, all went Herm on me. :unamused:

6 Likes

Damm brother, I’m sorry to hear that. Those were Sunshine’s ? I was just thinking earlier about getting those flips out to ya. Perfect timing! No need to worry about herms in CripXmas fems. It’s like bulletproof. I’ll get you packed up with a few of the giveaways :facepunch::fire::evergreen_tree::+1::grin:

6 Likes

Yea, they were Sunshines. I am not to bummed about it, I knew this was a likely outcome. But I had to try.

5 Likes

Oh I know what you mean, we were both suspicious of the instability after the first crossing was done :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes