Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

My cripxmas A2 are coming along splendidly. Kitty in the back taking a nap

11 Likes

I am just happy I got a few seeds from the SFV cross I did with the one stable female I got in that pack.

5 Likes

images

9 Likes

I’m owned :grin:

11 Likes

They do look great, few deformities but showing good consistency. One strong plant ready to move to the bag is whorled. I’m watching this one closely. Kitty on my lap sneaks in for naps all the time and then screams behind the latched door. He knows he has to sneak in to sleep behind the tent where I can’t see him🤣

5 Likes

Same here. He usually stares at me while I zip up the tent. I found just tossing a hair tie on the ground outside of the tent gets him going. Unless he’s hiding amongst the pits, or under the scog. Who could blame him though. I’d sleep there too if I could fit

6 Likes

First A2 headed for it’s true review is down. Boss man asked me to carry several hundred laser disc. Just a small stack is like 40-50lbs at least 10 trips too. My shoulders got busted up, so not doing much today except watering when needed

A side burned out so now I have to replace but I bought 3 more to add to other sides 200 watts more. I’ll be up to 700 watts 77.7 watts a sqft

15 Likes

I bet the laser disk kept the dust off the vhs tapes

2 Likes

And the VHS tapes kept dust off the beta tapes… mostly…for those that recall the slight difference in size. I think I left my joint lit…gonna get back to it :joy: :green_heart:

4 Likes

And the Beta tapes kept the dust off the 8 track tapes. :rofl:

4 Likes

No doubt! :joy:. Now I’m thinking of 8track Frampton comes alive. Good memories :green_heart:

4 Likes

Actually the guy that owned the home went to Tower Records compulsivey to buy. He really didn’t need to already being a top TV critic for the Washington Post. So being the movie buff he was, he bought Laser discs, VHS, CD, DVD and Blue Ray formats, lots never opened with cellophane still on . He had to have the “movies” on the latest formats as they came out.

7 Likes

Bucking things up today. 13 days on dry line, still not jar-able so into brown paper bags.

5 cxb frost monsters, one absolute club, here are the tops. Will trim up nice soon for pics.

Nugs

Smalls

Nice little haul, back soon with the others👋

4 cxa
Frosty, dense, and wildly fragrant. Cannot wait to smoke this stuff

Tops

Nugs

Smalls

Two Maui were a pleasure to grow too. Asked for nothing and produced the goods. Will trim up and smoke and aroma report at some point. Gonna smoke some to get an idea, but I want a good cure on most of this cherished nuggage.

Tops

Nugs

Smalls

Back with tca in a minute :pray:

10 Likes

As promised, two tca’s to wrap up the bucking party

Less compact plants, good yields,

See you soon

15 Likes

If you thought I was crushing with light, I’m now up 860 watts divide by 9 sqft 95 watts per sqft

7 new up pots. 2 Chocolate Haze D x Xmas, 2 Pressure Skunk, 1 A2 CripXmas cut, 1 Corn and the whorled A2 fem

14 Likes

How do I get the trust level discount? How does the one time combo discount work? 10 20 30% discount combined? One time?
60% off one time?

1 Like

Smoked a 50/50%, spliff of the tca, 4 hours ago, just now considering eating or smoking more, potent weed for sure.

Got another rolled :wink:

7 Likes

Pretty soon :soon: those plants 🪴 are going to need sun :sun_with_face: glasses :eyeglasses: and sunscreen :lotion_bottle:! :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

image :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Since I’ve left discounts static it’s not applying right now. When the seeds have NO sale/discount automatically then the OG discount will apply.

3 Likes