Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

You read it right.

6 Likes

Most definitely! That is my edge. It’s how I’m able to identify flavors in layers. Hyper sensitive senses come with being an autistic, sight, sound, taste, smell and touch are all amplified higher than the neurotypical :wink: All but sound are used in how I study cannabis plants. I’ve never felt insulted except one time. Everyone here has been respectful as far this is concerned :relaxed:

10 Likes

Looking great :+1: Makes me feel more relieved seeing more normal plants in the batch now. I almost thought it was going to be a bum run, not so much now :grin:

1 Like

Yup, did you notice shoots splitting off from the axial nodes, the growth as I told ya all was splitting from each node. Was wild to see the plant self branch with no training. Part of the reason I saw it as prime use. CripXmas A BX was my 2nd favorite, definitely got more hints of the Xmas Bud. About the Maui A, you smelling the pine/mint off her ?

1 Like

You might want to further develop that insight in your on-line docs.
Otherwise you will have a lot of folks thinking “why did he mention that?”

Cheers
G

2 Likes

It’s a good point brother, and I appreciate bringing it to attention. I believe I used that for SEO on Fiverr, but was limited to a certain amount of characters to use. I’ve updated the Shopify meta description to highlight why succinctly

Dankmaster old school genetics, an autistic with a hyper elevated intuitive edge in the sense of taste, smell, touch and sight for pine profile terpene strains and classic renditions of cannabis seed from a boutique style breeder of select quality and high viability.

5 Likes

Just returning from the crippy capital and love the work that is done by everyone. Keep up the good work! Hoping I can find the nostalgic smell and taste again myself! :fist::green_heart:

2 Likes

Now I got the right box by going to 3"

@Gadarien Ive applied one coat and let it dry overnight outdoors. Does a second coat bring it out more ? You can see an untreated box 2nd pic bottom

!

!

Next, and I just though of it, adding paper straw packing, so I got this to fill the boxes up.

6 Likes

I would do another coat. Do they have the straw stuff in a beige or light brown? I think any color works but that would fit the aesthetic a little better.

The box looks really good though.

5 Likes

Yeah I did get more natural appearing straw paper on 2nd thought, but here it is mostly. The only thing I’m going to have separately done is have the logo slap added to the jar before doing video presentation

13 Likes

Looks slick man. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s a gift any stoner would love :+1:

5 Likes

Glad to hear you like how the idea has come together :sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

Final finishing touch 5 more Pitara glass one hitters, I have one left

6 Likes

Chef’s kiss. A lighter would be overkill

2 Likes

Got a few of the little Crippy out in the raised garden bed. The rest will be placed outside in the next week in the Earth boxes and into the greenhouse.

I had to wait for the really hot spell to pass to mitigate any environmental shock that would have happened. But in just 48 hours they’ll already grown 1/2" and are praying to the Sun. Will have to place a sun shade infront to control curious eyes. Just cause they can smell them doesn’t mean they need to been seen.

I wanted them to be in close proximity to the raspberry bush to see if there’s pest resistance or just going to turn into a snack

10 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 looking forward to getting some of these Crippy seeds eventually! I just found a recessive full blown Pine Tree male in my Black Lotus F2 hunt. (86 UW Black x (Afgooey x Blockhead)) F1’s by Bodhi.

Currently hitting everything in my room with it and planning on keeping the male around as a clone. He was the only pure Pine Needle / Pine Tree in a sea of Eucalyptus Hash. I haven’t got to smoke any of them yet, but according to my buddy, the cut he seeded for the F2 was incredibly potent creeper. I don’t think anyone else has found a pure Pine Tree in the Black Lotus F2 yet so I’ll let you know how they end up smoking for me.

8 Likes

I’ve been collecting Romulan and Romulan crosses for a few years now with the idea of a hunt. …Why Romulan?

Well, it was previously known as Port Alberni Pinebud:yum:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Yup that’s why I SIGNED up when Jinglepot did the run of Romulan run, although I got none of the Romulan X PTK back after sending dust twice and was ‘supposed’ to be distributed to those who missed the sign ups. Might be time to pop a few of those and the Pine Haze once I get pre-veg space cleared out of the seedlings hanging out

10 Likes

We have these NEXT UP

NL2 x CripXmas male C F3

Sweeter pine smell, touch of fruit. These do have the BX of the same male used. I wanted to test if the pollen was unviable or is it the genetic defect. The pollen is viable, because it took with NL being the female bearer.

16 Likes