Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Glad to see you 🫵 @OriginalDankmaster96 to get it straightened out! :clap::clap::clap::blush: I know how much time effort and energy has went into this venture for you. Always wishing you the best for success! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::wink::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555 @Cannabiscrusader , but it appears language will have to be compliant

I only have to submit an official bank verification letter, saying I’m the account holder, account number and routing, date of account opening

You all can see what WILL have to be revised (flavor to terps) anything describing “effects” and whatnot, but I’m going to have the manager cleverly tell without it needing to be ambiguous

• Indications that the product is meant for consumption. This includes words such as: Taste/Flavor, Smoke/Blaze, etc. (words such as scent, smell, terpenes are allowed).
• References of psychoactive effects or feelings of euphoria
• Health claims, or claims of physical, mental, or emotional wellness

Boss man just told me, he wants to see if more people want other payment methods than using cash app, so if more orders come with requests for more pay options, I’m going to get it. It’s 120 a month so I’d be looking at 200 total operating cost, and this is where doing something like this is WHY seeds can’t be sold cheaply, may have to go up to compensate increased costs. I’m not interested in high volume through cash app, cause I know they’ll eventually find out and can me. It makes sense if more buyers want the payments options and volume of sales to support the costs. So that’s where it is. It’s not NO, but does the demand and volume say YES!

7 Likes

It’s TIME! He’s super excited how all this came. I knew I was putting something together impressionable :trophy: :star_struck:

12 Likes

First compost I’m top dressing most plant with and mixed the whorled A2 in a 1 gall. Tumbler fell apart so I went back to the aluminum can with top, still got it done :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

WOW what an amazing package :package: to get a shot at. All that get one :point_up: of those will be grinning ear :ear: to ear :ear:, very well done! Hell Yeah! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Oh dang, I wake up and he’s already filming and man does that shyt sparkle too :star_struck::fire::trophy:

5 Likes

Frosty goodness right there.

Give a man a nug, he’s high for a day. Give a man a bean, he’s high for life.

5 Likes

Nice chunky nugs. The spice jar made it look deceptively small. Good presentation too. I’m sure he’ll knock it out of the park for you on the review. Are the pucks different samples as well or those some seed packs? Again very thoughtful gift :metal:

5 Likes

Yup they tighten to be solid, like no give to squeeze :wink:

Everyone loves it, all the slated reviewers are super excited about getting theirs

The puck is empty. I gave him pressure skunk old school style in a mixed salad of the CripXmas and RKS cured for a month now, he just has to pick em out :smile:

4 Likes

It’s blowing up over there! Someone went ecstatic over the sticker, that’s like feeling redemption with all the trouble to get it made. You share in that too @TrichomesToStun :wink: My plan is in motion while I smoke NL2 x CripXmas, and it’s the A assuredly from the F3. It’s SUPER STONY and all PINE. My eyes were burning awhile ago, mouth completely dry too. Feels like the stone from the early 90’s too. And we got CripXmas BXd beans too, so this might be a good plant to keep working from so I’m gonna try to revegg. I used to revegg fine directly under HID, but think LED is a bit different than going under direct or at less intense :thinking:

10 Likes

Did they? heck yeah! I gotta admit I do feel some pride each time I see the sticker. And you really did put a ton of work into it. All that you did, plus the print quality that Bob got you set with, looks really awesome. All around great effort! More importantly, I hope it afforded you the opportunity to set you mind at more important tasks. I don’t have an X account but I’m looking forward to the full review!

4 Likes

Yup! NP, I’ll just share the screen shots as well. I understand some OG’s just don’t want be on or use other platforms :wink:

5 Likes

very cool! I spotted the label on the mylar too. I was going to ask if this will be the big reveal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The puck, yes I suspect it will be in the first review that way anyone can see what their CripXmas beans come in who want to buy. Personally I’m glad I’ve kept it a secret, it’s got everyone wondering with curiosity :grin:

5 Likes

Me too! I wonder who got the sneak peak/proof :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a feeling it’s going to be bad ass!

3 Likes

Good on ya Dankmaster.
I’m glad to see all of your efforts coming together.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thanks, I sincerely appreciate it. People that have met me say I have a determined persistence to succeed, they’ve seen my will and tenacious spirit. I built a national reputation before coming back to growing. Dankmaster was known as someone else but at the TOP echelon of the field. So I do know what it takes. My attention to certain details gave me numerous regular clients I built long standing relationships with. All of you are seeing this in motion. I had the academics telling me I’m smarter than their students :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Pollen harvest tonight. I decided not to do vac bags, and use vials 1/4 filled with a silica bead. Made 7 on 1st round and into a labeled black baggie dated

10 Likes

I wasted him this time…watch. THIS is how I am by the end of the night. So cooked out of my mind. NL2 didn’t keep in grove bag too well, but still loved the taste and head high. Surprised he can’t pick up the pine in CripXmas, but OG is sorta related. He can tell all the extra steps I took. Loved the piece too, it’s a surprising one hitter. Everything does reflect old school style, and came off amazing and more polished in how everything was presented :star_struck: Puck is at the beginning, so now you can see how that comes. And we have more to come with the other samples, plus 5 more reviews throughout this month and now I have 3 for 2nd round. Holy shit its gonna be non stop content cranking out. Busy month ahead folks

2 Chocolate Haze x Xmas and 2 Corn ready for the tent this week. Next will be the pressure Skunk and CripXmas A2 cuts. Seed A2 plants will follow those.

13 Likes

Awesome, man. I skimmed through the video, watched the unboxing and two of his smoke reviews. By the end he was looking pretty stoned haha. Man… I LOVE the puck!! I can see those becoming a collectors item kinda thing. I’ve seen a few very clever ones floating around here that I wish I owned. Very cool.

So he was detecting cherry? That’s interesting as heck! I didn’t know NL2 had a cherry pheno?

I have a few questions about pollen, if you wouldn’t mind answering.
I’ll be collecting pollen, to do a personal chuck, for my first time this winter. So far, I have a pollen box some desiccant and a bunch of either 10ml or 15ml vials.

When you flower the male, do you have to take it all the way to 70days?
If not, what’s the minimum?
How long does the pollen last in the fridge if I properly dried and put into the vials?

As nice as the Male plant is, I’m not really interesting in keeping him since he’s taking up space that another mom could be occupying. I’ll keep him if I have to though… he’s a pretty awesome plant.

Thanks for any help

1 Like