Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

I dont believe there can ever be too much pine.

5 Likes

We agree, I was a little taken back by that remark, but now I do have it verified it’s unadulterated pine flavor. Probably has something to do with the curing and finishing that I do too :wink::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I like the fact you make no attempt at modern customer service :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. ‘Well, this sounds like you cannot handle it.’ is a gem of a response! We dont live in a world where such honesty is expressed.

11 Likes

Why would I ? This was an individual who was to review the product. He was forewarned with a sheet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

That’s a 70’s response… :+1: :laughing: I’m in sync with that…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Banked $290 today. That definitely awakened a few up. Still MASSIVE hate on replies, but those who intend to argue all it takes is a click ••• and that problem is 86’d

@Gpaw I must have picked up on mothers lingo :smile: She wasn’t the unabashed type :smirk:

6 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 got banned from roll it up for making a joke about democrats. Should have stayed off the political threads.

I have friends over there that will continue the community grow. And a buddy that will post my pics pretending they are his.

If anyone wants to hear the joke, lmk.

20 years i was a member there. Snowflakes

3 Likes

Almost need to hear what kind of joke gets you banned :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh I see, are they taking a page out from the radical Birts :smirk: The absurdity is beyond the pale of reason. Gird your loins because I suspect these last few months are going to be hairy shyt, like a surfer looking down a 15 ft face bombed out air drop

2 Likes

Dm’d it to u. Commies over there. Hope they enjiy their bread lines after the great price fixing

2 Likes

No such thing as bad publicity. It’s all part of the process of getting your name out there. You’ll be successful no matter what the haters say.

5 Likes

3 Likes

True, but have a gander. These people USE the algorithm to suppress me BIG TIME. Notice how no answer I give is good enough. Does take THICK Kevlar to not let it get to me, but I see the same crap in streams on YT. So frankly it’s with ANYTHING these days, especially politics. Toxic nuclear waste level!

5 Likes

They speak from true inexperience. They never had the weed i did in my youth. Now that they do, they dont know how to handle it. They should be laying down palm leaves as you enter town. Let them stick with their overpriced tobacco they refer to as “good smoke”. Maybe put a sippy cup lid over the bong. Same people who drink beer for the “flavor”

5 Likes

That made my night :rofl::joy::hugs::green_heart:Yup, we’re gonna take these yung bucks to the mat, like a crippler cross face chin lock to TAP OUT like bitches. I’m gonna enjoy MORE SUBMITTING to come :smiling_imp::facepunch:

2 Likes

That would just make me want to smoke it more. I can see how he got himself in trouble. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

The ‘kicker’ was “I only sell seed, I DON’T SELL FLOWER”…
:laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Oh the clown was insinuating “how many other people did I sell weed to” for them to get sick, and I was like I see, so that’s how their trying to flip the script on someone to review using too much of what they know nothing about. The reaction is quicker than actual thinking there :roll_eyes: It’s like those mentally disturbed people you see on a street corner/or median intersection hollering at all the passing cars ignoring them…they make noise just to hear themselves :smirk:

5 Likes

I only have to remind of our brother HumblePie420 post who reported the same doing a batch of edibles

7 Likes

I’ve got good news :fire::+1:

Pressure Skunk WILL be a fast finisher. Rouge seed already maturing from Chocolate Haze Xmas, and that ALSO means Chocolate Haze Xmas is a fast finisher because the rouge seed in the female has a darker shell and so will the male pollen carry it over. So the Xmas C male keeps on passing the trait down :smiley:

Pretty neat we will soon have fast flowering Chocolate Haze with Xmas and it’s also in 3 CripXmas A2 plants . There’s definitely gonna be a fair amount, and then there’s the Corn NL 2 chock loaded but still maturing. Frankly I’m glad I dusted the whole plant. Way too long and maturity issues being too slow. Germination test of 3 random picks got 1 to fully sprout. Still testing before I chop, but at least the progeny will be faster to finish than typical 9-11 weeks this plant is showing. And it’s the Corn A that I said was like pine-sol, more lemon prominence but I would think lime and pine can complement exsisting profile.

13 Likes