Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

@ChinookKing Yeah brother I’m still slogging to FIND something. Seeding idea is worth considering. :pray::facepunch:

The highest cost payment processor wanted me to get a VA seed dealers license, however when you look at the first sentence of statute, I don’t believe I’m actually required to have it. Why ? Because my name or branding isn’t on the label of the seed packaging. Might be a good reason WHY never to have branded packaging to avoid needing the license, and all the red tape that goes with it. I’m hoping they realize this language releases them from legal liabilities technically speaking.

I don’t think getting the seed license is a big deal. I have one in my state.

What about the labeling/inspections ? Is that all just formality and not really enforced ? It’s also tied to grass/lawn and turf seeds

3 Likes

I feel like it gives you more legitimacy and might offer some protection if there was ever a question about what you’re doing. I don’t think the labeling and inspection part is enforced very much. By getting the license it shows you’re trying to do it right and if you were ever inspected, the state would work with you to correct any issues. I always recommend to get any license you are allowed to obtain from the state regarding cannabis and seeds. I myself have Hemp, Nursery, and Seed distribution licenses. So now I can sell seeds and clones legally without having to worry about problems.

9 Likes

Well, I wish the application wasn’t so technical in language because I had boss man look at it and he saw the particular labeling requirements, inspection and fees, and said NO you’re not doing this. I’ve tried to say all that really doesn’t matter, but he seems to believe it is enforced and would be a problem. It will all turn into a huge argument trying to discuss, so I’d rather keep the peace.

4 Likes

Can you issue phytosanitary certificates if you are licensed?? :thinking:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

That’s a good question. I need to look into that possibility. Thanks for bringing it up. Could be a big help with international shipping

2 Likes

Today I found your Champion Krippy B4, from the batch of Seeds you gifted to me.

My first invitation today, to see the last Krippy Seedling that I gave away to a Friends Friend.
I was asked to have a look and help bring her in safely lol @OriginalDankmaster96

What I found was ridiculous. Raised on Composted organic Soil, bought from the City/Municipality for $20 truck load… , its has only had Water to drink, All Summer.

She stands 7’ tall on top of a Raised-bed, and has Fist-Sized nuggets that feel like a Major League baseball !

A mind blowing surprise thats for sure.
No stem-rub smell, but it was Greasy.
There is a bit of a fade starting

Its an outstanding plant ODM

I thought the Krippy on OG Row was doing just fine… below,

Until today; PoW Here is the new Champ

Day 43 from 14hr of daylight Flip; aug 14th.

Nice Work @OriginalDankmaster96, Friend extended Zero mtce to the plant; Nothing

Happy to pass-on this find

19 Likes

@MissinBissin

5 Likes

Looks FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!!

7 Likes

Cripxmas A bx2 is coming down Saturday. She’s a beauty.

20 Likes

Nice one @Greenfingers
Where’s that Tarzan yell?

2 Likes

The Dankmaster Crippy is coming along as are everything else but the weather is turning colder sooner than expected so i will have to build a temp shelter this weekend if i want to see any further growth or if theyll even survive after the middle of next week.

Here’s a picture from today of it

I truely hope i can get at least another week of growth at a minimum. I guess I may have to take a couple snips to root out and super crop it and the Pressure Skunk.

Boo on cold weather let alone the dreaded white stuff

14 Likes

The Dankmaster Crippy is starting to get a nice dense layer of frost starting to form but the smell is barely detectable. Stuck my nose right into the top flower today. I can smell a musky/mossy smell but its only slight

9 Likes

Here’s Cripxmas A bx2 trimmed up. It’s a big yield. I can’t wait to try it. It’s some sticky stuff.

Those branches are 20-24 inches long solid nugs

16 Likes

Order as follows:
Dankmaster Crippy, CripXmas A2, Pressure Skunk.

Looking like I’m only going to get another week before the temps dip into the freezing temps. Tomorrow im going to work on building a temp enclosure with a heater. If i can get another week of growth I welcome it.

Im going to take a couple cuttings of each and toss them into the fridge till i can get to them in the next week.

14 Likes

Good luck mang!

4 Likes

Im happy that the first 2 are building frost so ill still be able to try them both. The Pressure Skunk is lagging behind but I believe I will be able to get a small amount of smoke. Which is welcome in any shape size and look. Im not a judgy user. I’m looking forward to documenting my experience of the Taste, Effects and Duration. Even if the flower is immature should showcase itself.

5 Likes

When i clipped off the tops of this Island Crippy male i placed them into a cardboard box to see what would happen. Some of the sacks openned dropping pollen but the main notice was even in its drying state its oder was strong enough to slightly irritate my nose. Smelt awesome but almost hurt, very strong pungency

3 Likes

Nice man, I’m taking care of several Skunk males right now. All are mainly Indica genetics, I’ve been looking for the old sativa type to bred to my skunk males.

New tester Strawberry Skunk F1s , Love the smell on these, growing another set again. :dove:

10 Likes