Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

@OriginalDankmaster96

They endured 32° last night and didnt show any droop or anything. Had to shake off a bit of rain we had last night as well. Dankmaster Crippy has an awesome smell. Slightly sweet coupled with a deep musky smell that stays on the fingers for hours. I checked her tricomes this afternoon and shes nearly all milky on the tops so shes close and bulking up with each day.

CripXmas A2 is also pushing to put on size and her tricomes are starting to go milky so will have to see what happens over the next 5 days. (This is the date where we’re only in single digits)

Pressure Skunk is still pushing to out on a bit of mass and resin but she has aways to go. This said her scent profile now is definitely not like any of the others. The Dankmaster and the CripXmas have a similar profile however the Island Crippy and Pressure Skunk share similarities but the nose from the Pressure Skunk is more acrid/nose clearing. I cant quite articulate it as i havent smelt this profile before. This is the 2nd time this plant has surprized me with its scent profile as it changes. It honestly smells wicked. Not as in your face as the Island Crippy but has much more complexity and depth.

I honestly can’t wait to see where the next bunch i have growing inside goes.

5 Likes

Heres an over head shot of the outdoor girls. Here is an overhead is the 2 CripXmas A2
I have going. Love that crinkle

11 Likes

Thanks for getting those seeds to me when it was crunch-time @Cannabiscrusader

6 Likes

Forgot about that :joy: my pleasure!

5 Likes

How could I forget… who else provides a “Johnny Quest” portrait in the follow-up!!!
@Cannabiscrusader

13 Likes

Congratulations! Big moves!

3 Likes

Congrats. You fight a good fight.

3 Likes

Hi Beau, I just replied back. Appreciate the interest :pray:

3 Likes
7 Likes

All plants made it through the -3° (26°) without a hiccup. The tarp enclosure worked well and they’re showing appreciation by bulking up and starting to emit the dankest of smells.

Let hope the next 3 days will provide some extra warmth and bulking as after that im only going to be seeing single digits and I think I’ll need to pull them all down.

10 Likes

Good move!
With a couple watts of heat (something like an USB coffee warmer)… could keep you going until the snow flies…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

So what would you say the terps are ? I suspect no hotness means “cool” hitting but I’m curious to your perspective on flavors. Seems like it’s energetic and uplifting and I also suspect you already had an idea of potency half way in :wink: I’m happy you’re enjoying what FL is become infamously known for in cannabis. You also have the A2, which I know you’ll love growing as well.

3 Likes

I think you’re gonna get close enough. Looks about 5 weeks now, but I’m happy to hear they’re enduring the extremes well with the improvisation to keep them warm as possible :facepunch::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Finally! IM OPEN

Just reactivated subscription on Shopify and paid OG sponsorship

Need to get my tech person to add the pay button and have Lee at PayRio to install PLAID.

@Beau Just dropped your envelope

14 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada::confetti_ball::balloon::champagne:
And I look forward to your work my dude! Thank you :pray: ~

6 Likes

Just listed the Corn x Chocolate Haze, Sigma Crippy, Chocolate Haze Xmas F2 and Dankmaster Crippy going up!

7 Likes

Plants are just plugging along bulking up and starting to emit that Dank flower smell. Looks like ive been gifted a few more days of ok weather to gonna let them ride!!!
Dankmaster Crippy tricomes are still all milky so I gotta take her to the home stretch as well as CripXmas and Pressure Skunk. Havingbthe tarp over them has truely made a big difference for for their growth over the last week.

11 Likes

More Fire for the Masses to try. Great to see the goods getting out there @OriginalDankmaster96

5 Likes

That’s wonderful to see, and I was able to add that to description how an improvised hoop house can extend time above the 40th :facepunch::pray: You’ll get close to the finish line, should be only a few days from getting amber heads if there’re all cloudy now

6 Likes