Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

I keep bringing up the Dankmaster Crippy as its the Furthest along and with how much its bulking up I know understand when other were mentioning about the Crippy lines and the flowers. Quite heavy and dense to the point it made me double take when i grabbed the flowers while looking thru the scope

3 Likes

Yup, it’s quite remarkable how compact the density is. Completely solid clusters, and that why I say all the lowers, even smaller size, add up with yeild. I mean everything is BUD, nothing wispy or larffy like. That’s why you practically DO need scissors because that density gums the teeth up. Even having to use scissors is “take me back” to the 90s sticky goo days. Grinders in teen years, uh nope not invented. By hand and when it was too sticky for thumbs, it was scissor bud. Never disappoints either but I didn’t see it too often in that time era, so when you talk about density and due to its gland coverage it’s another aspect that’s a very nostalgic experience, let alone the terps of CripXmas :wink::+1:

6 Likes

Im looking forward to it truely

2 Likes

CripXMas :evergreen_tree: :fire: going into flower today

9 Likes

I’ve got 3 within a day or 2 and the dammed jar is thinning to glass. Can’t keep enough, it’s a dilemma :laughing::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m sure most of you know about the hurricane Lt Dan saga, and I’ve dived this deep dark rabbit hole, but Dank STUDIES things extensively too. I’ve come across videos of this guy saying he KICKED Oxycotin and narcotic pharma painkillers for cannabis, I don’t care about all the other streamer drama, this GUY is true OLD SCHOOL, so I think it’s wild and honorary to name a Crippy after him by calling it Lt Dans Crippy, after all he is in Tampa so it would be remaking the former Tampa Crippy. I have a hunch this could be extremely popular and so fitting. Share thoughts folks, if everyone likes it I want to pursue it!

7 Likes

I posted on TikTok. I never though I’d go there but it’s DEFINITELY not cannabis friendly so I carefully crafted proposing to name a FL native flower infamously known after him. Maybe get sample pics :wink: I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t want the chance to garner their moniker name as actual buds. Anyway you know me, I’m burning on adrenaline and shortly fumes while there’s method to the madness :grin:

3 Likes

Watch he doesnt demand royalties. Internet heros get managers and lawyers really quick

6 Likes

I don’t think so, but guess what he did respond

5 Likes

Using the A2 x TC A reversal mother with A2 CripXmas reversal pollen for Lt. Dans Crippy, so yeah perfect as I had no name. Anyway just did 1st round of dusting. I originally thought of the BX2, but would be easier to make them feminized seed to be available

IF no one remembers A2 x TC A grow

11 Likes

yo Dank they arrived but one puck missing, strange it was the pressure skunk hahaah anyway I’m psyched don’t worry but check your floor as the envelope was taped really really well, unless my super got crafty - I will also double check, but I already crawled on the floors looking for that Pressure Skunk lol

Anyway - I’m popping two of Cripxmas and already have one island crippie in Veg, but will make sure she goes the distance - I gave the maui a nice spot and will watch her closely. I hope you’re doing well thank you! also the sticker is dope, I put it on my favorite pot - I’m going to soak some coco and grow some crippie. I’m kind of tempted to pop 3 okay just to make sure. I’m saving two and popping 3 in fresh coco and will put in a good spot.

if some wizard is in the area sneaking pucks out of envelopes magically and leaving one in that’s just weird lol why wouldn’t he grab the cripxmas they’re both going to be killer, unless he’s just some dude hunting rks. maybe heime’s ghost - I’m gonna check my floor

5 Likes

Eh no biggie :upside_down_face: Maybe I was too stoned, but I don’t like feeling I’m losing my mind either. I did look around though but nope didn’t slip out at my packing station. Anyway, I’ve got a flip packed up in between cotton ready to go out once I get the envelope printed up. First it was seed we thought would never arrive that appeared after 4 weeks now it’s a missing container…hopefully this flip breezes through for a change :sweat_smile:

I actually didn’t think of it, the work has generally made the Crippy easier to grow from its original make up. I’m happy it can be enjoyed by more without fussiness now. It’s been my pleasure to provide it brother :pray::facepunch:

8 Likes

so Dank what are your other favorite strains than Crippie of all time? I know it’s like asking favorite movie or band kind of ridiculous, but just curious. Also - the pressure skunk the is the easiest to grow for amateurs in your opinion? Hah I will look in the hallway and interrogate my neighbors and if I smell some rks in the vicinity in the next few months I’m demanding a clone from them - good to be a mailman nowadays

I should join the postal service… then OG has an in… thats like when Mafia families raise a priest or cops or some judges in the family. OG needs to raise some postmen and women for the future.

3 Likes

That is an INTERESTING Q as I used to ‘chase’ for the ultimate experience possible, but CripXmas has definitely changed it. My profile lists all notable favorites, though generally I’d say HAZE and hybrids. When I bought, Orginal Haze when available isn’t something I hesitated getting the order immediately in before sold out. You see I struggle with energy levels as an autistic so smoking heavier indicas only leaves me dragged down and too tired to function, and some don’t have positive effects on mental state either, leaving me too anxious to relax, so I’ve found less Indica the better for both mental and energy benefits. I would have to say “landraces” be it true or inbred lines, so yeah most of the sativa/sativa doms have been more favorable to my body chemistry. NOW that a true pine line has been restored, the sativa aspects aren’t as necessary because pineine IS for reducing/lower anxiety, so it’s can be Indica/sativa like CripXmas B and NOT do to me what I used to get that I didn’t enjoy effects from.

Yes, the RKS can be temperamental to higher nutes and so far the Pressure Skunk hasn’t shown it, so it too has become easier to maintain daily. Slight down ward tips, but they’ve yet to claw completely so it has higher tolerance to concentration than original parent shows, also RKS has K issues with a low Ph. I’m close to harvest on the 1 gall plant along with female seed of the A2 so I’ll be doing pics shortly to show how the A2 seed finished to cut plants

Anything’s possible in todays world…postal system has declined in reliability. They used to say “we deliver for you” in commercials. Now it’s you’ll get it when we can get to it if at all or not taken. Gov can’t run ANYTHING efficiently, just raise prices and lower service. Honestly brother, I believe the mafia like em not, kept things IN CHECK before corporatocracy took over! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing after all in retrospect.

3 Likes

Buds are looking awesome.

4 Likes

Dankmaster crippy is starting to get closer

I’m just getting excited is all. So figure id share some yesterday/today pictures

12 Likes

2nd picture :flushed: You got the dark purple color I saw in the male. So you’re gonna get some of the IC BX2 side. Gonna be really interesting hearing the smoke report on it

5 Likes

Here we are. This is the A2 seed plant on the later side. I wanted to see how much it would bulk up, plus there’s rouge Chocolate Haze Xmas seed. This one shows a lot more coloring, which are more TC expression.

Here’s the clone top to compare

Pressure Skunk 1 gall. Has a mix of pine and spice and sour/acrid. Really bulked up the last week. This is definitely the “yielder” of the bunch

Group shot

With 2 more cuts, I have 4 plant to trim tonight as much as I can go, and finish the rest during the day

13 Likes

That looks so tasty! Beautiful work; I can smell it from here lol. Sniffs

4 Likes

I powered through and broke my back in the process. It almost made me sick :nauseated_face:

362.8 wet from 3

10 Likes