Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

A labor of love for sure. Ive been cleaning my outdoor for 2 weeks now, nobody wants to work for weed anymore.

7 Likes

Nice haul; but take care of you first my dude.

2 Likes

Uh what a fiasco this new payment method has become, but Lee to the rescue :grin: I’ll just use a Green Money payment invoice when an order invoice has been submitted on Shopify, until integration into checkout, so that’s how I’ll do it for now to stop wasting time. I do get $99 back for the set up fee once my first successful transaction has been completed. So LFG folks :pray:

7 Likes

Is there a $limit for that transaction?

2 Likes

Yeah up to 25,000 :joy:

3 Likes

I meant more on the low end for the 99 rebate. :joy: I can’t touch the top number, but maybe I can the bottom of the set the bar low enough :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah the lowest is the CripXmas mystery mix at $30, but if you’re gonna help me get the rebate back I’ll make it 3 CripXmas A2 since you already bought that one :grin:

3 Likes

Deal. Just order through the site?

5 Likes

Yup just select the option for the Green Money invoice and check out, I’ll then fill out an invoice on Green, submit it and Green will email you back the link for payment form and order total. That should be all there is to do, but I’m curious how it all works myself. Then I can understand the process better.

4 Likes

I’ll report back then.

2 Likes

OK, invoice is sent

1 Like

Oh this is EASY and FAST to use. Thanks @Gadarien for doing the trial, now I’ll get my set up fee back. I’ll have the envelope out on Mon with @MikeyMeteor Pressure Skunk

7 Likes

Happy to help dankmaster! And happy to get those seeds too!

4 Likes

Corn video review

7 Likes

Awesome bud, he’s old school head and could feel effects after a hit or two and still had taste after three tokes in the metal pipe. Really got to order some of the Xmas and corn. I’ve been following but forgot exactly which strain has that strongest pinene. I believe you said for anxiety and energy. Also where to order,thanks for your work! :v:

5 Likes

Thanks bro, yeah he’s definitely the RIGHT person but I know the difference between :poop: and :trophy: content not even being part of the space long. Falling into the rabbit hole of streamers and content creators has also been teaching me as watch one after the other. Anyway, why don’t you go for the NEW one I just got done, the Corn x Chocolate Haze Xmas and have BOTH in one. The decisions are going to get more difficult to decide as I keep adding more choices :yum::smile:

Link is my profile. You can choose cash app, green money invoice or BTC

Yeah that would be CripXmas A2 hands down

6 Likes

Dang it I knew that, crippy A2 that’s it. That one has my eye. That pressure skunk video you did scared the heck out of me,lol. Just kidding but some serious strain. Would think for some serious pain or to help sleep. Yea we grew chocolope straight outside was energetic but I know your work crossing it would be way better,wonder how it does outside as most of grows I do. Starting indoors but just a closet got get my environment down so I can pop something now. I have jars of sativa and no indica for sleep.

4 Likes

Most definitely, I felt numb that night. Pressure Skunk made me pass out after doing that video. All the Crippy lines are best for sleep on the later end of harvest. It’s almost blackout bud for me. Don’t smoke it if I want a productive day :yawning_face:

3 Likes

It’s funny when you get those reviewers so high they can’t leave their smoke shed for a few hours😂

5 Likes

Awesome just went to your site love that pine cone seed puck now to get me some beans! Everything looking great. :yum:

4 Likes