Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Nice! I hear a lot of buzz on this site about piney types. Sounds like you got a great one. I would love to run, but have no room. Kudos on the giveaway, those look like healthy seeds

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate the kind comments. Yes, before I started growing a few dispensaries had “pine” implied strains, one called Sweet Pine and another called Sugar Pine. Pine OG was as close as I came, but now I’ve developed a plant with 3 times the pronounced terp that it’s becoming ICY cool sensations that will make any seasoned veteran grimace and keel in delight. It’s almost to the point of maximum depth and can’t achieve higher to point the body reacts to, and pine is extremely expansive to the airways. Explosive comes to mind how it goes in and up into the face and nose, whoa. I’ve never had it so deep in all my senses. Anyway, let me know when you get a free space clear and I’ll send some. Once I know the tester’s EXPERIENCE what I have, I’ll know it’s time for an entire plant to be dusted w a pouch of NL2 dust. So I will have 1000’s in the near future

And speaking of seed, several shells have SPLIT within 12 hrs… The signs point to high viability already, HOWEVER I do see deformed shape/ends too. I’m thinking this might affect viability a bit. Time will tell. Definitely a variance to shade/shape/size and edges.

B

Do you see the uneven shell edge ?

A

8 Likes

Very nice. You seem passionate about this plant. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

As I always say I close my eyes and BOOM I’m right there with yah bro …
Sounds so exhilarating :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh yes, you nailed it perfectly. It’s also attuned to their behavior/patterns. My OP let everyone know I’m an autistic at the high functioning level so how I study and observe is very heightened than most normal neurotypicals perceive.

2 Likes

Smoking on the B right now, tastes EXACTLY like 91 Crip and even Bubblegum from that time. B is the OLD classic flavors revived.

3 Likes

This is the project thread, however this landrace seed plant is showing me POTENTIAL so we may have something else coming here.

A white matchbox

C white matchbox

B white matchbox male

What do YOU think ? Share thoughts

10 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants!

1 Like

Wow that’s really interesting, it may be possible for you to achieve more detailed and more focused results. Well you picked a great passion to focus on, that’s for sure!

3 Likes

Exactly you know the modus operandi, going in detail and hyper focus to the results. I once had a discussion w neuroscientists , and when I revealed my autism he told me the autistic brain is so much more active in all areas of functioning than neurotypical brains by 3/4’s He implied the next step to the 6th sense kind of power. He was fascinated with my intelligence and how socially developed I became on my own accord. There’s a quote by B. F. Skinner “I didn’t design this life, I didn’t make it, decisions came up and made them for me, that what life is” and I always tell people this how life has been for me and everything I do.

8 Likes

Man cool stuff. I will try to keep updated on your discoveries!

2 Likes

Well shittt.
I bet you grinning ear to ear .
Mission accomplished…
Deff can’t wait for the opportunity!

That white matchbox looks like the c male has some good potential …
They deff look happy

5 Likes

Nice fat leaves on those white matchbox, you have my attention with those pine descriptions though. I can hardly wait. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Good morning…30 hrs later.

B has passed and is now cleared for sending :+1::grin:rate is 80% 5 of 6, even adding a few more to account for deformed shells

A is unfortunately a bit slower to protrude. I’ve added 2 more well formed seeds. I’ll update at the 48 hr mark. After 72 hrs if not improving, I’ll add GA3/saltpeter solution to the paper towel bed.

6 Likes

36 hrs later

B now at 100% woohoo

9 Likes

After rolling both A and B WITH NL2 this is indeed the cap stone of the line. B is RIDICULOUS and over the top in flavor, nearly 3 times the strength. The after taste so tingly, ICY and explosive. The potency of the 2 is coma melt. In fact I’ll dare anyone to smoke more than ONE roll, cause if I can’t, I know most won’t get through HALF before tapping out. Yeah, it’s that STRONG and it takes an extremely potent strain to say IM DONE for several HOURS and NOT want to smoke until it’s way down. IF ANY of what I described is the resulting COMBINATION in the offspring …HOLY SHITZ it just may be one the most potent strains currently created. This may be WAY BIGGER than my G13 x Fig Widow roll out became. May even call for relocation to a state I can begin to SCALE the 2 CripXmas and expand new makings I could offer when I have to leave where I’m at… I’m very excited and pumped at where at may be leading to :sunglasses::thinking::grin:

4 Likes

Damn bro I’m always down for a challenge and this sounds like more of the level I’m seeking haha
I’m holding off on poppin beans just for this :crazy_face:
Challenge accepted :sunglasses:
Fucking stellar bro !

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m talking about!

3 Likes

The challenge has been issued! I’m so happy that these seem to be exceeding your expectations with smell, taste, potency :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I wanted to compare earlier today to now. So I rolled TC B sober after a nap. The difference is stunning. The flavor is far less, lacks the explosion of that icy cool sensation felt. Not the eye stinging and tearing relentless intensity that’s a ridiculous stoned drugged feeling that’s saying whoa is this too much to take…it’s a mild buzz in COMPARISON :scream:

5 Likes