Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Oh hell yeah, white flour makes me so bloated. I used to love to eat Hawaiian rolls by the packages, and then all I get was terrible gas and pressure, so that was the end. Only thing now are pitta breakfast pockets

4 Likes

Almost like a love hate relationship…I can eat as many cookies, chips, etc and stuff that I like without gaining an ounce (except from the sugar, so long as it is all plant based) but it just fill up my stomach and too much can be harmful. All that shit just turns to well…you guessed it…not a consumable calorie in the lot!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m besties with the water enema and toilet for life :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

6/6 on prototype A

10 Likes

Hell yeah that’s awesome :+1:t2: @Rabeats2093 how long did it take them to sprout!?

3 Likes

Yes!! Excellent to see :+1::grin:

2 Likes

I put them in the shot glass for a 12 hr soak on January 28th at 10:38am transfered to a paper towel and glass plate at 10 that evening
Those tap roots were well over a inch lol
Notice how straight the tap roots are standing the plate up vertical and covering it with plastic wrap after the soak

3 Likes

I watched your video…haha made me laugh :joy:!!!

:+1:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna have to try the plate method. Very healthy sprouts. I had a feeling weather wasn’t giving the best results during the test. I feel better knowing these too are 100% :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Well, I believe the 2 new CripXmas plants are lucky breaks. The reason I say this is the TC A x Xmas at mid 3rd week decided to hermie, not just intersex. I started to look at lower branches for dusting NL#2, and then I noticed the nanner sacks. I am going to finish it out, however I’ve considered one option for whoever wants to take it. I can pick a few branches, dust w NL#2 and whichever members take up this offer send the seed to find out. There are no testing requirements or pictures needed. The only requirement is confirming sex is stable and did work, which I’ll go back and grow out some of those. IF the plants hermie I’m not responsible. Again back to the 2 IBL crossings to eliminate intersex in CripXmas could POSSIBLY work as it did when PTK did a surprising save of the last TC A x Xmas female. Throwing it out there for who’s interested. More than likely I’m going to look for few females in my tester seedlings and retire self TC and TC B for better sexually stable versions as mothers. Colder nights aren’t affecting them negatively. Actually handling it real well :thinking::grin:

6 Likes

2 lower branches have been tagged and dusted, so it’s done. I figure do it now before the hermie pollen starts opening that way whatever takes can’t be done again.

2 Likes

Its on, I couldn’t help but try em all.:green_heart:

9 Likes

Woo hoo!! Look @Greenfingers stepping it up. Now that’s gonna be a diverse mix to watch all at the same time. It’s going to be exciting to see what sticks out and if that BX is more heavier from A Xmas. IF my hunch is right, it should be a lot more Xmas dominant . That’s going to be the ONE to watch for Xmas expressions :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Almost 10 days in. I’ve purposely made for colder nights to see how they fare. Also slightly make them wetter. Temps getting down to 65 and growing at a good clip now. They seem to be hardy, so good signs continue. Still no stretch either. Looks to be about 5 showing their potential for cups than cull. I’ve also started taking a few A and B cuts. So yes along w stash for me, I can do more if the demand requires it.

Just about 10 days

12 Likes

Time for some opinions…

Compare what I’ve circled to top left plant in link…do you think it matches ? IF yes, the possibility I have an inbred version of Lambsbread increases

4 Likes

Honestly really hard to tell but In my eyes no

2 Likes

Fair enough, just seeing what a consensus might say, but have to find out truly by flowering it. We’ll find out and may end up as another offering :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing to share yet, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I am thinking the same myself.

2 Likes

Unfortunately no, not really… nothing about it looks very tropical sativa-ish at all, really. It’s denser with short internode lengths, smaller, has wider leaves and deep green coloring - classic indica.

5 Likes