Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Ya top lighting totally different beast. See clearing so light hits budsites will greatly increase everything. Check out nebula haze 3 step defol on growweedeasy. I give seedlings 20/4 personally. Also small clear solo cups over seedlings will help heat and increase humidity.

2 Likes

Starting to see some progress.

6 Likes

Clone/seedling station is under 3 clips on LED’s at 80w each and I leave it on 24 hrs. The veg closet is set at 18/6 to give heat reduction, otherwise it would run 24 hrs too, not to mention power savings.

3 Likes

Yup, they’re coming along nicely and looking just like what I was seeing in mine. Might be a node spurt in a few but most will stay short. Are you topping/FIM or keeping apical shoot ?

4 Likes

Week 7

TC A x Xmas

Today is it! The last week all the middle and under started to pack on size so I let it keep going to the end of the week, also to allow for flushing out. Day 48 test was richter level potency, not stronger than CripXmas but quite like it…zombie…laugh…zombie…laugh until exhaustion kicked in. It was another ‘ride’ experience and I was like it’s done for sure. So consistent 49 day flowering time

And now it’s time to go to trim jail :laughing:

I should note smelling this alone makes me sweat bullets…

19 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous my Brother and I will have some updates on Tuesday, right?

2 Likes

I’m still here as well bro they r going !
How was proto type A feeding wise .
I feel as if they r getting hungry with this black gold soil I bought …not the same as the compost

3 Likes

OMG I have bought the black gold soil because they were outta the normal one I buy and I’ve been noticing that even the Auto Fem in my phototron looks hungry but yet it is just day 13 and day 7 for the CripXmas B seedlings so just me but I’m not liking the soil and won’t be getting it again glad it’s not just me going bonkers! LoL

4 Likes

I use black gold too…I think neem seed and kelp meal definitely give more availability, but TC is a heavier feeder, so bump up to about 800-1000 on ppm

5 Likes

I’m going with the fox farm dirty dozen schedule …
I will keep that in mind brother …they deff don’t look bad …but I’ll prolly have to buy BAGS of dirt to get done what I Wanna accomplish …
Deff stockpiling more from the compost pile next fall …
Buying dirt SMH lol🤪

5 Likes

Ill probably top a couple, should be some nice size plants when the time comes to put outside. Oh and clones of course. Mine are in happy frog with some worm castings and xtra perlite. Outside mix will be ocean forest and pro mix with compost worm castings and perlite. Fed with fox far grow and I’ll probably get some fox farm tiger bloom or big bloom or something. I have mykos for good root formation. I think I keep pretty healthy plants.:green_heart:

6 Likes

So they are pulling about 7 weeks from flip to harvest nice! I think I’ve decided to run sog. I should be able to run to flower 8 plants. Going for hopefully a and b and 2 nl not set in stone thinking going run 12/12 after 2 weeks of seedling at 20/4 to get a few leaves before cut light. Any suggestions to my idea? I’m entertaining any suggestions s

3 Likes

My only 2 suggestions are, veg at least 3 weeks and have enough branches on A. A wasn’t colas, but strings of nugs, however I don’t know what NL does to either. We are ALL in uncharted waters to flowering influences, but I suspect NL will make fuller buds. Now B could be that large main cola plant w everything combined if PTK and NL influence structure, which I can tell you B’s have the same tough solid hard stems as mom just by feeling them, so what made for the buds on mother B is the same stem trait I can feel in the offspring. You’ll get to see how it goes before you enter, as I’ll be flipping about mid March. Just as soon as 2 toppings recover growth :wink:

3 Likes

Also I run the fox farm soil trio but now using bbp I switched my bloom fert. Since gobbling up nutes from bbp using Hawaiian buds and bloom 5-51-17 and no signs of burn the extra pk seen to be doing great. So see how it goes so 3-4 weeks before flip depending on what the plant looks like I imagine. I’m starting to notice my plants talking to me.

6 Likes

One thing to remember w this one, is the variegation trait. This may be what you’re seeing instead of increasing nutrient. I’m reminded after seeing the leaves of mom, she could ‘look’ like she need more green, mistaken for Mg def, but it’s not that. It’s all genetic but that makes her special and different.

3 Likes

Black Gold has nematodes in it…I have used it significantly though.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Lol, fu#k yeah man!

3 Likes

cutting :scissors: the bottom set of preflowers needle branches aka suckers lol but I also need to get rid of the upper crown of fans to get some growth to slow as it grows back it’s fans to get the better bud density and structure throughout growing and I have been growing up nothing but auto’s for over a year and a half of the 3 years of growing and I have been in my phototron until I had an amazing Big Dude gift me the 4 hlux 2ft 80w LEDs because I only had… nuttin…lol

Your learning Grasshopper… gotta remove them cotyledon leaf’s and the single blades around 14-21 days depending on growth.
Glad the lights are killing it… best kept secret out there…plants look great too.
I’d would LOVE to get some seeds of this xmas stuff… 49 days… jeez.

5 Likes

I know I’ve had stuff that make yer eyes water when you trim it.

3 Likes

Same here bro deff ruining the vibe of this grow …
My compost literally held the plants over a week or 2 into flower …if I transplanted with new compost before flower they would be good till the end with minimul nutrients
Flipped a bubble milk to 12/12 at 4 weeks transplanted it to a 1 gallon haven’t fed it nothing still green as can be …
I’d be a shitty grower if I didn’t have my compost lmao

4 Likes