Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

@OriginalDankmaster96 So we’ve got action as of this morning. I’m liking how this is starting off. Very strong genetics even without any help outta the gate.

Little bit of a helmet head on the second one but I’ll give it a day or two to work things out before I intervene. More to come as the action continues!

4 Likes

@HumblePie420 Nice to see and great to hear your initial impressions :grin:

Haven’t shown the moms…after 4 months still only 20” which isn’t typical for most plants

8 Likes

Very healthy looking for keeping them in such small pots.

2 Likes

Maui Wowie done 59 days

Pheno A

Pheno C

11 Likes

Nice buds from C and trim very cleanly along the outline. Very dense and the plant is nearly dry so it’s not water weight

7 Likes

I’ll organize pics better just a preview week 2
Looking good @OriginalDankmaster96

4 Likes

Sweet looking, nice start @420noob. Yer gonna have a jungle :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ya 3xpecting males to thin 5hr herd a bit.lol

1 Like

Doing well bro :+1: From where I’m sitting there’s even uniform growth in all. I’m quite optimistic and pleased with the results everyone has been showing :grin:

1 Like

My veg closet, most of the bigger plants are Cripxmas A&B, I think one showed a girly hair so far. It may have been the ab bx, I may have to sex them in the flower closet. I need to thin out the herd soon

4 Likes

Yes, I can see their size now. They truly get dense growth in the later stage. Looking fantastic and strong. I know you’ll show whichever females appear to the true potential. The A that starts to slim its leaf later, is the one to watch as being closest to the mother.

A1

5 Likes

Once I get these outside, they should be monsters like last season. 5 gallon containers again unless I can find bigger ones lol.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s another thing, these truly love big containers. The mothers had to be put in 6” bonsai pots just to get a good number of cuts. I bet the root ball can get immense, so go bigger if it works out. Looking forward to your kick off to the season :grin:

3 Likes

The male crippy A. She’s about 7 inches tall.
The other one is a B possible male.
Love the structure of these! Very excited to put them outside :sun_with_face:. And clone and run on the ebb and flow table.

5 Likes

Id definitely consider using that one if you have something that needs to be squashed down a bit in height :+1:

4 Likes

I was thinking ICC at the moment and f2 of a line and b line. So many possibilities my head hurts
You want to see any particular cross?

4 Likes

Yup structure is so sturdy I doubt there will be a need for stakes later. That 2nd one is truly tight like B mother. Nothing in particular unless there’s one that stands out to your eye :eyes:

3 Likes

At times I just hit everything that I can. I find this allows the universe the chance to add its magical touch!

4 Likes

I go to nurseries and get the old plant buckets for $.50 a piece just got 2 35 gal pots. Not for weed unfortunately :cry:

2 Likes

[quote=“OriginalDankmaster96, post:651, topic:63106”]
think the difference is the plants that sex hermie, from those that show up in the later first phase of flowering"]
I noticed a main stem location for both male and female parts is OK early. If you see it on branches, be vigilant. For pure Sativa anyway.
I’m like you. I’m not throwing in the towel and losing a couple months work without a battle first. For me, a few male flowers is " wait and see" time. Either they go away, or get worse and you toss it.

Sometimes, they will give them to you for free if you ask.

4 Likes