Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

That’s badass!

2 Likes

Hey guys, quick question if I may. Is seeded bud less potent than seedless flower in your opinion?

2 Likes

I really don’t think theres a noticeable difference. But that’s my opinion.

3 Likes

Absolutely no difference. The glands are regardless of volume. Seeds decrease only volume of material smokeable, it doesn’t affect the terps or potency.

2 Likes

Thats what I thought. Thanks guys

2 Likes

My first B which is smaller than B #2 gave me 29 grams of fat hard buds. A is approaching the end.

A getting ready

B #2 fattening up

11 Likes

Those buds look awesome! Great job

4 Likes

Wow do those appear similar to original B. It is the densest so you’ll know it’s her. Your A is gorgeous, you did well concentrating the growth into the larger sites. You’ve rocked it, now comes for what you’ve waited awhile :grin::evergreen_tree::fire::exploding_head::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I agree look similar. Is that lighting or is there a blue or purple hew? Amazing how solid the buds are right?

2 Likes

Oh yeah how’s the Bs and Maui A, everything come up ?

2 Likes

Yessir, I’ll take pictures tonight when the lights pop back on.

2 Likes

Its the light, I have one of my brothers lights in there with my mars ts 3000 on the side.

1 Like

Whats the Maui A cross?

1 Like

I believe it’s the alpha pinene pheno

2 Likes

Oh I just wanted to point out when I refer to A1 A2 … They are in no way the same as @OriginalDankmaster96 except for being from same pheno seeds. I’m not sure if anyone has had that issue but my girl pointed it out to me. Lol

What I’m trying to say is the numbers are arbitrary.

2 Likes

The package arrived brother, thank you so much. I posted pics in the biggest looser thread. :grin:

2 Likes

Last time I sent I was told didn’t arrive…(Royal) thanks I can feel confident getting envelopes to Northern brothers :wink:

2 Likes

It definitely make it safely :grin:. I couldn’t give you an exact time line because I just got back home last night but for me it’s usually a 10-14 day window from Canada to the USA.

2 Likes

I made sure it’s kushioned well against those blasted rollers :smirk:

2 Likes

this is A1 the typical main colas with lowers coming up and is the most sparkly. It also punches best punch so far getting ready to try again been a week longer cure🤞.lol
Wish I had better camera just covered in suga.

4 Likes