Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Well that’s probably the closer pheno’s in potency, if it’s hitting hard, you should need to recover and BAM it’s growing stronger out of nowhere.

1 Like

@Gpaw you’ll be getting your packs earlier courtesy of Happytrees Unfortunate life circumstances prevent their growing run, so away they go to you whenever you’re ready, you have em.

5 Likes

Update: Here are my two CripXmas A’s growing outside and getting bigger.

And here are the 3 outta 4 that made it above ground. One of my Maui’s got damped off. I’ll run with these 3 for now until I free up some more space.

8 Likes

Definitely doing well. Seems to be very suited for outdoors plots to pots. Yeah I’m looking forward to seeing what these Maui show in the expression, we’ll find out if it’s the Xmas soon. I believe so, as it the only pollen I used back in Jan. The reversal of BX3 is going to take everything NEXT level. It’s so sticky, I’ve never ever seen condensation on the glass and nothing else is doing that. It’s so insane and wonderful. I’m getting close to planting the Maui A and A2, so it’s time to start.

5 Likes

OD update not alot to do but water feed and watch em grow.
A right B left

AB bx

10 Likes

Those are some beauts! Did you or are you going to do any topping, fimming, or net? Looks like your A is going to be a long legged beauty and B is going to be a big ol’ bush.

2 Likes

Ok I went back and checked, I did top them and just topped them again. B is almost six foot, it’s over my head and im 5’ 10” and A is probably five +.

1 Like

Since I can’t post a thread to ask for an invite to flagging and censoring free private PM thread for chatting. Just ask me to add you in, and you’re FREE to chat however you wish there. A bastion of personality and expression with adult humor. Sensitive snowflakes need not ask, go find your “safe space”

1 Like

Geez, they’ve grown so much bigger than last update. I’m nearly speechless. Has to be a standout at this point. You’re really showing the potential off, it’s defying expectations. The BX is the sleeper though, just wait and you’ll say I’m right. Appreciate the progress report. Exciting as the days get shorter to that flip point :grin:

2 Likes

Im gonna try B this morning, I had to give some blood for my diabetes test work this morning so I haven’t had anything yet. I’ll be back☮️

10 Likes

I made it halfway thru the joint and im good :blush:

4 Likes

Well that’s telling about potency, but I still need to know how the terps taste, how it hits and what the effects are from your perception.

2 Likes

Since my glass is in need of a deep clean will be rolling joints this weekend so will have better feedback on flavor. Plus had double digit days to cure so far should be nice. Will update shortly! Happy independence day with the intense piney flavors!

3 Likes

It’s definitely pine terps and smell, im not getting any menthol or minty taste. It wasnt chokey for no cure, definitely potent medicine. Im letting A get some amber trichromes, B was mostly cloudy that’s how I like my smoke for the need to function, but I also like to be in the couch too sometimes for a sleep aid. I really like this one @OriginalDankmaster96❤️
I’ll do another report when it cures a little bit. It smells awesome when I burp the jar. Thanks buddy for letting me grow this creation of yours.:green_heart:

2 Likes

We need a trifecta now. How are you gonna top this one?:blush:

2 Likes

A very wonderful report and news my friend :relaxed: So you found a TC dominant, it’s that backbone of this. No menthol means Xmas and NL recessive. Sounds like this is your dream plant. I’m happy I could bring you the desire, after all WE all wanted something like this and I do think it’s the strongest in terms of pine around. But wait, the BX is gonna push it up so you still have something that may exceed what you’ve tried now :flushed:

4 Likes

The BX, just wait and you’ll see come fall time

In fact you, mike and Rabeats are the only ones who have it. I’ve learned the rest are far too valuable and must save as backup.

2 Likes

Im a believer, and I’ll wait patiently until you announce the next winner. The bx to me resembles the B outside they’re both trying to out do each other if that’s even possible. I had no doubt these were gonna be good after last year’s grow. Thanks brother.

2 Likes

Oh it’s the STRONGER pheno then and not Xmas, more TC which is BX1

2 Likes

Definitely TC, I still have cg x xmas. There’s a difference, my wife noticed the pine right away with this one and says most of my stuff just smells like fruity sweet good weed. Its tuff to get a answer from her😆 I gave the kids a nug, he said it smelled like pine. Everyone here smokes weed, I have five smoke testers I even have a couple at work I use. I have the perfect tester at work. He says my weed is magazine worthy. If that says anything about your strains and others from OG.

4 Likes