Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

So I like how your true Hermie looks! Great structure with good node spacing looks like a lot of room for lowers to pull up to canopy. The bx are looking good can’t wait to grow some of those genetics.:wink:

1 Like

The descriptions really want me to start growing it now. I was going to do purple freak but that seems more suited to outdoor.

The description you provide seems like what i’ve been looking for in the california market and unable to find after 1 year still. “Indica” here means indica dom sativa hybrid.

1 Like

Brother, I’m baffled why 2 tagged clones aren’t showing me pistils, yet I know those are the cuts I took from the BX3 seed plant. I’ve taken cuts before I started looking over it, so I’m going to grow one now that’s it’s rooted and flip it, to find out if it’s playing a chameleon trick on me. Hopefully it does reveal to be the female at flip.

2 Likes

Right, it’s aggressive hybridization. This isn’t a hybrid in the same sense, it’s a new recombinant line now that’s nearly true breeding, so unless a grower wins the genetic lottery finding that lucky seed, what I wound up getting is very rare. When I went out to L.A in 2013 I had someone go to the dispensaries and picked up a bunch of names I’ve never heard of. NONE had pine, but my favorite out of 10 different types was Black Mamba and I always love Bubblegum but yeah, THIS is none of those and then I came back out in late summer, given loads of GSC, sorta like A, but my A is WAY stronger in terps. GSC more minty than pine. It’s nice but I got tired of it after a month, CripXmas I can’t get tired of this like GSC.

2 Likes

Whoa, after 32 days cure one pin roll of A2 and you’re done. I can’t smoke another. LOL watch me WIN on A more than B!

6 Likes

Here’s the NL#2 needs a little more time before I try it, it’s killing me to just look at it :relaxed:I’ll be patient. Look at the frost on this thing.

Another oz. I’m gonna have to smoke💚

11 Likes

Oh yes my friend, it’s very well coated. She is nice pleasant nothing wild smoke, but love the flavor pine/peppermint. I had a feeling you’d enjoy her too :relaxed: Can’t wait to hear about it :grin::facepunch:

4 Likes

I’ll give a smoke report when I try it, I like to be fresh when I try a new one. It does look delicious though.:heart:

2 Likes

Of course, hard to tell much when you’re not :crazy_face::grin:

3 Likes

Well ALL clones are settled. I just planted the BX3 cut to get settled as well. I will only grow it enough to flip and reveal. Either way, male or thankfully the female it’s grown in its solo cup very well for 3 months now, no problems or stress, so it’s definitely getting used. It’s just a question of reversal process or just flipping it when the other plants are ready. Should be ready by the end of Aug to flip, if that’s an accurate time table, it will be Oct when I’m ready for testing sign ups.

10 Likes

You already know I’m interested, indoor and outdoor.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Looking very healthy. I don’t see any signs of stress brother.

My little ones are not so little anymore now that they’re outside. I’ll take some pictures here soon when I come up for air from all this work I’ve been doing. I’ve got to take more cuttings of those since one of the cuttings I let dry out a bit too much during a heat wave we got here a couple weeks back. The Maui and CripXmas A seedlings are doing great in the veg room. I’ll get some pictures up of that as well soon.

1 Like

Where did the NL2 come from? I got a pack of those also by being the biggest looser :crazy_face: I was curious if that was an older line or from a newer line.

2 Likes

Same as Greenfingers brother. f2 AG seeds

1 Like

What a score that was brotha!

3 Likes

Very nice looking :eyes: finish!:+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

They look like Christmas :christmas_tree: ornaments!

1 Like

Was it ever! Holy crap.

2 Likes

Good luck, I’ll be following.

1 Like

Another original A coming down

14 Likes