Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

FIM B going down. You can see it didn’t develop as well as a non-FIM

Clustered popcorn top, thus is actually the biggest top on the plant but it’s small compared to what’s normal

12 Likes

Quik question… Fim B an auto by any chance?

1 Like

@FieldEffect @Tejas @blendmedmedman @Smoklahoma @OhNo555 @Bayarealivingsoil @NDNCHILD @firehead @ix3u @TopShelfTrees1 @Coda @Sodapop @OldGator

Island Crippy about 10 weeks now

I’m starting the flip. Those who haven’t sent me your deets, please do. I will get envelopes made up this week and get your seeds sent out

13 Likes

It’s possible, I’m not experienced in autos, but I could supply the dust :wink:

2 Likes

I’m no pollen chucker yet @OriginalDankmaster96, lol.
I was just wondering if the shorter auto cycle, would see bigger impacts from known grow-interrupters, like Topping/Fimming

1 Like

I noticed the growth slowed considerably after FIM, like it was stunted, so it didn’t form it’s normal larger top as it was flipped. It’s seriously hard to beat 49 days though for the potency it gives. I’m not sure how an auto version would grow uninterrupted. I do know veg isn’t rapid because of squat nodes.

1 Like

I’m siding with doing no damage to autos. in the first 3 weeks they bend really easily with small moves…
i do think thats what led to the one auto plant being smaller; fimmin

I also Blame the autoflowers… lol :joy: @LoveDaAutos may have the answer for shaping / Maxing autos
A lot of people Fim and win, I’m in the middle with that one

1 Like

Looks like Christmas is coming early this year boys

3 Likes

Next time you might want to send that to him in a PM.

2 Likes

Delete your post @Bayarealivingsoil I got it :+1:

2 Likes

My bad. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

@FieldEffect @Tejas @blendmedmedman @Smoklahoma @OhNo555 @Bayarealivingsoil @NDNCHILD @firehead @ix3u @TopShelfTrees1 @Coda @Sodapop @OldGator

So very interesting structure is starting to appear. There doesn’t appear to be a lot of stretch but the formation is very similar to what I saw in the TC x NL2 C plant, a longer stem bud from each axial node. Also has single curl leaves, which I believe is from Corn traits.

Mailing starts today or tomorrow. 3 lucky winners are splitting 6 seed CripXmas mix. Sodapop I’ll be mailing yours first class so it won’t be the 3-5 week by freighter wait.

There’s more to share later. I see the CripXmas C male pollen took on both so those that didn’t get now or earlier will have their chance. Unfortunately I think both A and B are done, so I have Xmas A BX to pop and more Xmas too if I need to do it, but I know what my mistake was, I remember reading here an OGer likes to make multiple single use packs, which I’ve done on the rest of the plants collected from. So I still have them, I have to find him, then again I may already have it in BX3

20 Likes

That’s pretty cool I can’t say I’ve ever seen the leaf curl like that.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s like a pinwheel shape

3 Likes

Yeah that is pretty cool! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: I wonder how many of those it’s gonna put out?

2 Likes

Beautiful plant, what are the two dark objects in the second picture? They look like testicles :thinking:

2 Likes

Yup those are single curls, to me they look like snail shells how they corkscrewed.

3 Likes

Now I see it after I zoomed in, crazy.

1 Like

Looking nice the one plant is so dark leaves they almost have a blue/purple undertone to be so dark.

4 Likes

very trippy, looks just like a reveg :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes