Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Will have to check into this. I have some from Devils Harvest.

4 Likes

Ahhh nice! Hey you never know, may be straight fire ! Even a heavy leaner would be worthwhile. I’ve heard it’s dank AF!

3 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 the original crippy BX that you used. Who made that? I remember you had shoreline crippy, but can’t recall who the bx was from?

3 Likes

The Crippy line I’ve used (really TK popcorn pheno) is the Tampa Crippy from Sunshine state genetics. The BX is the A combined with the 2 Xmas males now.

4 Likes

@Sodapop your package just landed finally…be there Mon

1 Like

I’ve been trying to track it but it’s okay living in Hawai’i has made me realize sometimes a 3-5 day package can be a 2 week thing occasionally

1 Like

Those colas are going to be impressive bud! Watch how fast this developes and finishes. All phenos were rock hard nuggs some had some major red hair going like cousin it lol. It’s fun to watch someone grow something you have grown and know kinda what to expect. It’s got to be like having children updates any time a pic comes up for you @OriginalDankmaster96 project is amazing to watch and glad I was part of. Going to chop up my A reveg and try to get 2 good clones started just to be able to finish a couple outside yet this year. One plus side to longer growing season and 7wk finishers.:fire::wink:. Have you noticed much slower flower with any revegs?

3 Likes

I’ve got same pollen to take as NLC in BX1, and I’ll be sending you those when ready, so get ready :crazy_face::facepunch::face_with_raised_eyebrow::fire:

2 Likes

CripXmas video msg to judges

10 Likes

Thank you so much bro! For real, made my day over here for sure. And good luck in the competition :facepunch:t2: Gonna be a real Crippy Canadian 2024 that’s for sure!

4 Likes

I’m very happy to have made this day for you, and I’m pretty confident I’m making a mark at this competition as there will reminiscing of times gone by smoking this and a terp that’s not so easily found anywhere. I’m looking forward to reactions coming :exploding_head:

3 Likes

That is a crazy ass warning lol @OriginalDankmaster96

2 Likes

Ah there’s @MissinBissin, now you know the news of the day :scream:

2 Likes

“Ho Ho Ho Crippy’s the way ta go”
Your screen-double looked Tuned @OriginalDankmaster96 lol
Best of Luck All the way around that Comp.

1 Like

hell yeah good luck brother! i hope all goes well! have a great weekend.

2 Likes

NL2 coming down…time to get snipping again. BX1 and B4 shortly behind and waiting for seed to finish up maturing.

11 Likes

Nice tops, actually better than last plant

16 Likes

Is that the bx1 or the b4? Looking amazing!
Here’s my A reveg since I have been able to upgrade my closet she’s looking like she wants to give clones. Perfect new growth with thin green stems should root quickly!

9 Likes

That’s NL2

This is the BX1

ALL plants are being finished with Crop Salt Cake and you can SEE what this does :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

Purple and trics is the difference I see!

2 Likes