Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Yup, you DO SEE the results :facepunch: Shes definitely growing nicely. I got into a bit of compaction, BX1 and B4 mothers look like crap but coming back around. Happy Frog definitely needs more perlite added. I’ve been slacking

5 Likes

There’s a few different crippy and shoreline strains out there.
Our stuff is guaranteed to find keepers or you will get replacements.
We offer buy one get one free or five packs for $100. Cuts are also available.

8 Likes

The eagle has landed.

Thank you @OriginalDankmaster96 I will be popping these soon and I will definitely keep you posted. Much love :pray: :green_heart:

9 Likes

Very nice! What’s the source of your NL2 bro?

1 Like

It was AG seeds. I long suspected NL2 being the pine pheno of the line and I was right.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, just wait until I show the update on Island Crippy, you were right on that call :flushed: Beginning to :boom:

4 Likes

Can’t wait! Awesome

2 Likes

Did not get a chance to watch your video. Sounds like a good luck is in order

2 Likes

Island crippy, sounds delicious :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Oh it’s already showing promising potential but I’ll be sending you some soon. ALL current testers will get it :wink: Need to take care of St Jude winners but after, it’s you guys :grin:

3 Likes

I’m stoked to run it. Your work has been fantastic, I have enjoyed the ride with you. Looking forward to the next chapter.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Nicely frosted and dense, just like you want them.

1 Like

Hey brother @OriginalDankmaster96 there’s no hurry to send those ICs, but I did want to confirm you received the PM with my addy. :bear::+1:

1 Like

I really think this is a big pile of bullshit but whatever….

Truly a waste but I won’t be doing again :rage:

2 Likes

You know how that BS goes it’s always buddy buddy sht! Smh lol always I have come to realize that I don’t need anyone’s At’a’Boy only the acknowledgement from my sweet lover Mother Nature! To know the I’m on “The Path” this is the Way! I hope my realizing of things helps my friend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly! I should’ve known, it’s the same at the Hightimes Cannabis Cup from what I was told.

4 Likes

Dang sorry to hear that. Can’t like that post!!

2 Likes

Same shit different day. Don’t let it get to you, I stopped entering years ago when I was told our product crushed every other one by 3/4 of the judges yet our product still got 5th…. Then they tried to say it was a mess-up and they would reevaluate and were so sorry! Ya only cuz I wouldn’t let up and showed that more than 50% of judges swore our PK was in a whole other realm in every aspect. Never been back nor entered since. In fact I just make an excuse EVERYTIME I’m invited to any now, seen it all. Not saying there wasn’t absolutely stellar buds there also but all I’m saying is judging for these never seems to be quite fair imho and what is fair? Who was judging, were samples the same? Blah blah you definitely can’t take anything like this to heart, too many variables and people like different stuff too, like sooo many like the fruity stuff nowadays or the crazy sweet ones, I still want the funk, potent, funky old school flavours on perhaps a new school frame/presentation. I wouldn’t worry one bit

11 Likes

If it’s any consolation to you, you’re still a winner here at OG. Don’t let it get you down.:green_heart:

6 Likes

That’s what matters most in the end, I did prove myself again and recreated the old school pine missed by many, that’s my WIN :facepunch::grin::evergreen_tree:

11 Likes