Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Package has landed! Thank you so much for the bonus!

2 Likes

Is see dankmaster beat me but ya its a bit of bubble gum even a bit sour berry(that’s how my brain clocks it) but only one held hints after dry and cure.
Outdoor A has jumped at all this new sunlight also it’s been in a gal bucket for 4 months I think.lol

3 Likes

The crippy Xmas definitely jump going from inside to outside! I just put a couple more in 3 gallon bags. Ranging from 6-12 inches tall

3 Likes

@HumblePie420 Sorry to hear both B’s turned out male. I do think it’s worthwhile to pop a few more to get the female. Both A’s look great. Appears as a big cola stick. I bet it looks solid once those bigger leaves come off.

Maui looks like her parent, but I’m thinking it’s the TC x NL2 that got it. Let’s see how it keeps going

@HeadyBearAdventures YW, you’ve been checking in since way back, so I felt it was time for you to experience TC too :relaxed:

@420noob Thats good to see, it shows strong resilience to stress. It also strengthens in recovery. Looking forward to how this will go

Week 5

@FieldEffect @Tejas @blendmedmedman @Smoklahoma @OhNo555 @Bayarealivingsoil @NDNCHILD @firehead @ix3u @TopShelfTrees1 @Coda @Sodapop @OldGator @District_Flora @Granola

Between 4-5 is a lull as it transitions to more maturity but it doesn’t stop putting out clusters. I’ve still not gone higher than 600-650. We’ll see if the explosive phase at 6-9 weeks is here as well. Fairly well developed glands and it’s only 5 weeks, so you can imagine how dense it is at finish

Pollen collection A BX2

Still going too, but it’s winding down. Maybe a bag or 2 left. Next is actually starting to show it’s sacks…I may start next week. Both A and B are hitting the light now and the Maui and TC are big enough, so A2 might be staggered by a week or 2 to join, although I’d like to do them all at once…

Want it to reach the top of the light, then I think it’s ready to go in.

11 Likes

I’d kind of like to pop those instead of the Island Crippy first; does that sound like the right call?
I can only pop one of the 2 before the end of the year!

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve already grown those out, and there’s for sure a TC phenotype to be found. Blended nicely together :fire::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Crippy

7 Likes

You’ll begin to see it’s fast turn arounds having plants ready to flip :wink:

2 Likes

I’m expecting super fast flower with these

4 Likes

Crippy clone I put in the ground. The little crippy I have showed pictures of. About 18-30 inches on them. Went in at 3

9 Likes

Cripxmas A right B left

Cripxmas AB bx

12 Likes

Looking fantastic! Did you top or train any of those or is it all natural?

Here’s my A I’m loving how this reveg is reacting to the outside transplant! No shock and I beat the hell out of the bottom root bound roots knocked about 1/4 of the dirt out then planted hoping it would promote faster root spreading. Little lst has flatten and opened up and she loves it! I think I’m gonna be a proud papa for a second time with this same plant.

11 Likes

Dam man those are all looking :eyes: really good, you are rocking it bro :+1::facepunch::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Those are au natural, they are starting to fill in. I love this time of the year, they already look good, in a few more weeks they should be big buds. :green_heart: I may have topped the bx plant.

3 Likes

Excellent, thank you! I’ll never know what it was, but in '95 my people were heavy with this pine terpd bright green, semi bricked shit as sticky as rice crispy treats. Prominent rumor was a NL pheno but the outliers swore it was a Rom pheno. All I knew was I was in love

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen @Greenfingers @420noob You all are doing fantastic showing the outdoors. It’s actually done better in performance. Really impressive. The BX is showing its larger center bud.

It’s interesting to note, I see the Xmas A in the top of the BX2, so it’s there and clearly it was the yielder male over the C, but now I have both that flavor of C and yield of A combined in 15 pouches with a few desiccant crystals.

@Cannacryptic The NL that’s the pine is #2 unequivocally

Anyway, it wasn’t done and had 3 more bags to give

Now it’s on to round 2

@SkunkHunt101 I will put aside a pouch once it’s collected enough…I’m sure I’ll have a few more, so if anyone else is interested, let me know :wink:

I’ve decided it’s TIME to begin

CX A and B in the back, Maui A front left and TC A on right. A2 will be later, needs another week of growth. Too short still. So looks like I’m on schedule for Nov

Not an Island Crippy update, but a tease as the explosive phase is kicking in, so it’s showing the same pattern Corn does. Rapid structural clusters for up to 4 weeks, then it levels off for about 10 days, then it picks up again continuously filling in… You can see the glands are well developed and getting denser, so imagine at 9 weeks what this is going to look like. I doubt it will disappoint when I do final pictures.

17 Likes

9 weeks so added a couple of weeks to the 7. Do you think the added 2 weeks will increase terps? Looks amazing! My A hasn’t started to stretch or show any real signs of starting to flower. Not even pistils yet which I’m glad gives ol girl time to stretch her roots and really fill out. Finally temps dropping out of 100+ and should be mid 90’s doesn’t seem like 5-8° would do much but it’s a huge difference in plant growth temp. 100+ not much growth will mature not stretch and grow. I’m pretty sure that comes from the heat. Hoping she really forms out since it’s so flat looks like every point should be a cola.:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

CripXmas is still 7-7.5 weeks. It’s CORN that’s up to 9 weeks and why I chose the Maui since it’s the same time up to 9. I do wonder if the CX could shorten Island Crippy down :thinking:

3 Likes

Not confused just assumed you kept the 7 wks flower but didn’t stop and think this is a whole different cross.lol that is what happens to a stoners brain when not stoned.lol damn it!

5 Likes

@Greenfingers @420noob

I have an important question, do you smell strong odors in CripXmas dried ? Personally I don’t think it’s strong, it smells for sure, but not pungent. So it’s either genetic or I have some tweaking to do in my drying for next round next year…

5 Likes