Dankmaster's Superponics 16 clone crop grow and 3 super cropped containers - Colombian Gold and Chocolate Haze (Chocolate Thai pheno)

Thanks, who knows, maybe it will be the surprise hit. Even though the only phenotype I got, it’s proven worthy of selfing. I’m going to flower the big plant next and dust a larger branch, once the cuts are rooted. Two to be the donors for selfing and maybe 1 new mother. Having the selfed seeds makes it easy to say I can go back to growing it later than continuous mother plant. I can keep it rather than lose it. I can also share it too :wink:

1 Like

How many dogs/cats you got?

2 Blue point Birmans…yes I know. It’s aggravating to say the least, that I bought a specialized air filter for pet hair to clean the room. I have no idea how the hair is getting inside. I do not let the cats in. I am combing every other day now. I am thinking it is underneath the door, or on my clothing. I’ve planned a set of grow room clothing, especially a black polo shirt so I can see if it’s still floating for the next crop w Crippy which will be very dense glands. I also plan to keep tent 3/4 of the way closed off to block whatever is floating around. So I’m hoping the extra steps for the next round minimizes hair inside. Seriously I read a thread somewhere else where someone wore a Tyvek suit inside their grow, and the hair still got in there, so it’s common w growers who have long haired pets. The hair is unsightly, but doesn’t diminish any quality of smoke. All I can do is try to reduce it, but 100% hair free I doubt it’s realistic to expect 🤷

5 Likes

Week 8 (day 56) 7-14 harvest

Well sometimes we don’t always get to choose the chopping date. Other factors can, especially those injuries from HST that don’t heal right. I tried to prop up a top w it’s weight, but it snapped off at its knuckle. Using gorilla tape doesn’t work so I’ve learned w this crop not use it on injuries ever. The CG top from what I’m seeing didn’t have many seeds, a few false, so cutting it off wasn’t a big loss

Seeds are still maturing, so I added a very light base from going full flush to slow down nute stored in the plant

Anyway on to the slide show

CH A

This one is a little surprising. I trained it to be five short tops, and they actually filled in fully. Everything underneath where are you see my hand is solid structure. Spicy odor

CH B

It’s actually showing some late purple huing coming in. This one is densest of them all. I said it looks like a yielder, I was right. Wonderful dark roast and spice odor

CH D

Quite chunky after all, and deep purpling. Lemon spice odor. Strong and clear. It’s definitely no slouch, however temperamental, laterals thin and more than 4 weeks to root. Not better than B and E

CH E This one is going to be the fave. I see it as a strong purple thai expression, the buds not as big as B but not airy either. It’s structure is classic sativa, and even though taller and thinner, it went all the way down. The odors is floral spice, which I really like most. Thankfully I have a clone that’s made it out of that fragile period

CG

Well these took the brunt of nute concentration and floating hair, still after a good haircut and few pulls of the tweezer around the profile can be cleaned up some. Pheno is definitely as good as the bag it came from, all the hallmarks, citrus spice and psychedelic clear

And here’s the seeds. I’ll probably let it go the full 70 to ensure maturity of what can’t be seen from the outside

See you next week for partial harvest

Just arrived ;

8 Likes

How do you like me now :grin:

The hair problem SHOULD be solved

2 Likes

Week 9 (day 63) harvest time

Here is CH B. It was hard to see from most pics how well this plant did from the back side

I don’t think close to 2oz is out of the realm of possibility here

4 Likes

CH E

I think this could be 1-1.5oz

6 Likes

Great job!!! They look great. Your making me want to start the hazeman chocolate Thai I got.

1 Like

Thanks @Emeraldgreen, glad to inspire

CH A

I’ve taken the 2 out of the hydro so you can see the whole plants. Not bad for SOG style

I’m thinking 1.5 total here being smaller

6 Likes

I’m finding lots of inspiration on this forum! So many ways to do things and still get a great grow.
Awesome little bushes!!

1 Like

CH D

I’m thinking close to an oz here, but it could be more. It’s definitely the smallest of 3. I think striping the small stuff below helped for bigger tops

4 Likes

I may be a little late to the thread but just have to say I love your cats and I was curious about your hair problem. One cheap and easy solution would be to put a stocking over the intake to your tent. And for the hair that might be getting underneath the door, maybe one of those roach barriers for doors could help.

You’re already doing plenty with the change of clothes and air filtering. I’m actually surprised it’s not worse with how fuzzy your cats are. Cheers on the grow, the CH E came out looking especially awesome!

1 Like

Thanks, even though the hair is an issue, we have a special bond. They are handful at times…toddlers in fur. That is an idea, cause I was thinking of reversing flows. I made them both outtakes to draw as much heat out as possible and to suck in the hair. I’ll be doing the change of clothes for Crippy. It was too late once I noticed. If you scroll up a bit you’ll see a screen enclosure in front I just got, and I’m noticing hair collecting right where the 2 clips on are, so now it gets trapped on the sides of the screen and I can wipe it off before lifting to work in the area. I think I’ll also turn off my fans while I have it up so whatever is floating falls to the floor.

Yeah I think this E pheno is probably as close to purple Thai. I love the smell the best of all. So exotic like. And for mostly sativa, it’s not wispy it too leafy at all. I plan to self it, and whoever is interested in growing it can :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Down for that!!! Let me know! Very nice plants!

Dry weight -

CH B - 82
CH A - 38.7
CH D - 40.7
CH E - 47.3
CG - 43.4

252 9oz exactly

I undershot myself, but that’s better than over expecting and being disappointed. So with 16 TC the next one could be close to 24 oz!! :scream: Watch me and find out :smiling_imp:

5 Likes