Danky Bank Kung test grow-and other random stuff sorry to the admin

If you re going to fuck with chem, og, cookie, Thai hybrids or any kind of viny indica you need to make scouting your plants a part of your routine. This sucks but it’s reality. Don’t be scared.

1 Like

The two companies I see consistently putting out seeds that produce commercial keepers are dg and in-house.

Alien cooks from obsoul33t. This one is urklier than my other pheno. She is getting pulled in a few days.

5 Likes

Any favorites so far from this round? @BloodyAxe

1 Like

Darlings net, black Nitro, and ghost dawg will get a second run. Everything else to the scrap heap. I have some Wakeford from reef that has kinda ugly buds but I don’t have a great sleepy time strain in the line up so if that’s a heavy indica it has a chance to stay.

1 Like

Actually I should just get the legend og from crazy composer and call it a day for sleep meds. He’s offered it before.

So keepers right now are humble pie 5, black tuna, josh d og, gmo, wedding cake, gojo. I wil prob end up keeping the black Nitro because I don’t have a purp I like, but I’m getting a platinum dolato cut that might compete with it. I’m considering adding the legend og crinkle cut as my sleepy medz but have to see.

1 Like

Hey look here​:fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish:

3 Likes

So skinny leaves on an indica frame, less than 30 inches tall. Smells mildly like suntan lotion and pepper. Hoping for frost and strong smell.

1 Like

4 Likes

Alien cookies from obsoul33t

3 Likes

Same plant night time

5 Likes

Whitemaster Kush bx. The backcross was a afghani dom purple stardawg.

1 Like

2 Likes

Double Gorilla from @chunkypigs

1 Like

If my blueberry x cookies looks as good as that . I’ll be well chuft. Looks amazing. Mechelle x

Is your keeper super cherry?!

I got one Humble Pie clone from a guy in a trade and just chopped it cpl days ago. Its straight black cherry hanging to dry!!!

Super excited to try her

1 Like