Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Lookin’ gooood! @Worcestershire_Farms. How many days into veg is it? Thought I saw evidence of a leaf muncher’s visit. Every time I get that, I’ll find a little black spider in the tent. I didn’t know some spiders were Vegan’s.

1 Like

Yeah, the bite came from a caterpillar while they were soaking up some unfiltered sunlight. Best part was that after the first little bite it decided to feed on the (actual) Blueberry plant instead.

Bout 7 weeks veg.

2 Likes

The little Plum Fairies today.

I transplanted 4 that I suspect will be girls first. Today I will transplant the remaining Fairies which are currently in puny containers…8oz.

5 Likes

4 Out of 5 DNA sexed females are showing pistals. I couldn’t find them with the loop or the micro. Set it down, put on my :eyeglasses: and there they were so big I wasn’t seeing them. I transplanted the one in a 1 gal and two in the #2 pots and there wasn’t enough root to warrant transplanting the other 2 in #3 pot. Three are very stretchy one is medium and one is small and bushy.

These are smelling like what I smell when I know someone is smoking pot close by. Does that make any sense?

I was taking photos and the battery went dead. Looking for charger.

3 Likes

Looking at the leaf shape and plant structure I’m wondering it she is leaning more towards Bruce Banner #3.

2 Likes

That back right has HUGE fan leaves.
The lineage on this is
(Hawaiian Sativa f4 x 1988 G13/HP) x (Bubba kush x Lavender/Appalachia)

The mother was the very G13 pheno found via my buddy clankie (aka CO_Grown on RollItUp). He has some old retired Bodhi gear

Btw those growing the Kung… if it’s anything like this I’d be more than satisfied. Wooo dawgy… one can only hope

4 Likes

Tagalong truffle:
Recovering nicely from being outdoors. There are a few small bleach spots on a few of them. Moved the light back up some. Gave them a couple small waterings with just plain water and super thrive. Other than that moving along. I like the one with the gnarled leaves. I’m sure it’ll “grow out if it”.

Gnarled leaves.

5 Likes

Hey @Swampthing…here are 4 truffles inside and 4 truffles outside…they are doing amazing…bout to uppot the insides…and hardplant the outsides

5 Likes

7 Likes

Here’s a Bruce Banner 3
(Not my photo)

Awesome @2tokejoke A lot of how a plant expresses itself phenotypically is based on the plants environment, looking forward to seeing how they differ being outside vs in.

Main thing I’m hoping for with this cross is that the Sakura shortens internodal spacing on the GSC. GSC has always been a plant with very long spacing between the nodes. The nugs though… Cookies definitely aren’t lacking density. Got my fingers crossed that they perform well outside for ya (and hopefully the critters around you resist the urge to get a nice buzz). Lol my buddy chased a bear off his property today… but those are more trash munchers. Deer are the main culprits that I’ve dealt with in regards to munching out on my plants.

Cheers everyone!
The week on its downhill phase… before you know it, the weekend will be here!

9 Likes

Looking good bro will be watching

1 Like

Secondary growth has broken free from the apical dominance, so things are going to get real interesting real soon!

4 Likes

Ahhh! It’s Medusa! Run!!!

1 Like

If anyone else wants to test I’d be happy to pass more around just lmk

2 Likes

Hey @Swampthing bud I have a small run ( 5 plants) finishing up within the next 10 days, then I have a scrog ready to go next, and some more on 'the ‘reserves bench’ , but i have popped only 3 of your tagalong/purple praline and i will crack more when i rotate my plants…
I will journal they’re progress and show it all from start to finish…
No doubt you’ll find more testers for your beans, everyone’s are looking good so far…! :ok_hand:
Happy growing and have a good day mate…
Gaz

2 Likes

What do you got going on that needs testing swamp

1 Like

Tagalong truffle.
There just doing the truffle shuffle.

Gnarled leaves

5 Likes

Perfect germination.

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @BostonGeorge
Glad you made it here fairly unscathed. Sour sour sour is what the Moonshine brings to the table in that cross. Hoping her progeny has some of the moms tasty traits.

1 Like

Hello All, just checkin’ in with the weekly update. Day 2 of Veg.

Getting a little sunshine

The trifoliate is smaller but holding it’s own

#10 never germinated and #9 split the seed, but didn’t develop a root. So 80% germ rate. They’ve had 1 week of 24/7. I’ve been giving them sunshine 8 hrs/day weather permitting. They’re on 18/6 light schedule (T5) as of yesterday. Feeding is GH Flora GMB at .42 EC this week, ramping up to .60 EC next week. I’ll move them to the tent and under LEDs, after it’s sanitized this week. :peace:

2 Likes