Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Not sure if you answered @Swampthing but if you still need help hit me up

1 Like

Sorry busy weekend. Slipping into PM

There in need of a little trim but there looking good so far

7 Likes

Everything is looking great guys. Keep
It up. @Swampthing crosses are looking good bro. Nice job so far.

2 Likes

Here is an updated photo of the 5 Kung girls;

Starting from the right, #1&#2 in the 2gal under 2-T5
#3 & #5 both transplanted into 3 gal a week into flower also under 2-T5
#6 transplanted into 3 gal and under the China leds.

10 Likes

Crazy structure! Maybe a little late but with their mom I totally stripped everything underneath so it was just main upper colas.
Thanks for sharing @G-paS quite the motley crew there showing all kinds of variation

2 Likes

Hey @Swampthing…here are 2 of the truffles inside…doing very well…great structure…1 seems to have tiger stripes on the leaves…“left side”…ill post more in a moment…i have 2 more inside and ill show them…and i have the 4 outside ill show in moment and ill edit acordingly…
Thanks kindly

8 Likes

Looking very nice…

1 Like

Yesterday I took the girls out for photos. I looked them over good, no bugs leaves looked good. Today Thrips! Sorry @Swampthing. At least you can say they got a real world test. I already had three fans on them and yellow sticky all over and there isn’t a single one on them. I was so excited I hadn’t seen any signs of mites flowering them in the veg tent. I wonder if mowing the 3’ lawn drove them inside.

Plugging along with this grow Than I will take down the veg tent with the nasty stuff. The flower tent has been empty since the GM for @LED_Seedz.

2 Likes

Major bummer man. I’m sorry to hear that @G-paS Nature is a powerful beast… shit happens. Hopefully next round you’ll have less an issue with whatever is run. I know no one likes to kill their plants that they’ve been putting in hard work and great care for, but sometimes it’s a necessary evil in getting rid of a plague. No worries brother. Just appreciate your efforts thus far.

@2tokejoke great structure indeed! I know what “tiger stripes” are on seeds but never heard that term used on leaves. Very much looking forward to seeing what you mean bc it sounds kinda interesting. How’s the internodal spacing on them? From above it’s looking pretty tight. Keep up the great work. Hoping the specimens outside are enjoying the ample UVs.

Cheers guys. Hope everyone is having a good hash Wednesday.

Swampy

1 Like

Still stretching. At the lights now will have to move down a shelf soon.

1 Like

The inside plants are about 10 inches tall and have 5 main levels …pairs of branches…very very tight spacing…ill take side picrures when i add other pictures today…when i say tiger striping…the leaves on the left plant have stripes running like 2 leafs on each leaf…ill get a picture of that…that could be a food or nutrient problem then.

Thrips are easy! Get some Captain Jack’s Dead Bug Brew (spinosad) two applications and done! I get them from my yard ocasionally too.

3 Likes

Hey @Swampthing…heres a side shot…i cant remember the date i planted…but do you think i can flip these 2 plants into 12/12 now ???..the side shot shows how close and tight the structure is…they are amazing…

7 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

For sure. But I would transplant them first and let them adjust to their new pot for a week, then flip. Aside from that they’re looking prettt mature. Can’t guarantee a huge yield being that it’s a Cookie cross, but transplanting them to a much larger pot and letting them adjust for 7-14 days would go a long way.

Definitely super healthy! Also, letting them adjust in larger pots would also let you get some clones off of them when you give them their preflower-haircut

Great work

4 Likes

Here goes nuffin!
Cheers @Scissor-Hanz looking forward to seeing what you do with em

1 Like

Btw @2tokejoke whatcha feeding them babes? Really looking super happy. Whatever you’re doing… keep it up!

1 Like