Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Any updates from @Calyxander @BostonGeorge @Checkthetone @dank-a-saurus @Gaz29 @G-paS @Simoncompassionate ?
I’m sure I’m forgetting a few people. But can’t wait to see y’alls progress. The above post wasn’t directed at y’all. I’ve passed out a few packs to people I’ve not heard from since the confirmation of packs arriving but don’t want to out them.

Side shots with individual structure shown and shots with close up on the calyx/flower formations are the most helpful along with notes on smells and things about the plant (hungry? Nuts sensitivity? Great/bad branching? Tight or stretchy internodes? Plants labeled “pheno 1 is tall” “pheno 2 is starting to stink”. All these details are very helpful.

Thanks to everyone for your updates.

Have a great week

3 Likes

Still seedlngs, but I’ll get some shots of Plum Fairy and Swamp Bud. :+1:

1 Like

No worries brother! This is mainly going out to a few people I haven’t seen an update from since they got the packs but otherwise just trying to ramp up some activity as flowering starts coming around so their development is documented.

1 Like

I got a few pics of the 2 flowering truffles ill upload on break

1 Like

I need some bodhi packs new to this group here but been trying to find some more info on bodhi strains for a while qas about to grab some space money annd maybe blue sunshine or dream lotus been messing with some gg4 and clementine just finished not a big fan of clementine tho

My update didn’t post so will try again.
#6 under the China leds still looking good :pray:

1 Like

Dont know if i showed this…this the 1 the storm took down…it was a beauty.

4 Likes

No worries @G-paS wasn’t directed at you. Most of the people I’ve not heard from I haven’t seen posts from in ages anyway so it’s no use guessing if maybe security issues arose or if maybe life just got in the way. I certainly get it as y’all may have noticed updates in the Swamp have come to a halt. I may as well let everyone know the reason… after everything started coming down the roommate who was supposed to help me throughout the grow with costs and work (but never did bc he was always out of town) came back one weekend and when I was sleeping made out like a bandit in the night with as much of the harvest as he could. Since I’ve really slowed down the home grow and moved everything to various safe grows with friends to keep Genetics alive and viable. I’m testing a few new things as well so hopefully Ill start getting pictures for all of you soon.

4 Likes

Hey @Swampthing heres 1 truffle of the 2 i have had inside…you asked for branching and structure pics…

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I will take both of them and put some kind of backdrop for better pictures soon…thank you kindly.

3 Likes

The 7 I geminated quickly turned to 5 as two runts withered up and died unfortunately. I love the runts and mutants; they always turn out very different and I love different. I popped two more beans to replace the runts while the others are chugging along in my stowaway closet.

All plants have been topped and currently reside in half gallon pots until I’ve enough space to place em in 5gal pots where they’ll spend the rest of their life.

I’ll post another update in 2-3weeks when I transfer to bloom and or discover the sex of some of these vigorous specimens.

5 Likes

@BostonGeorge thanks for sharing, so this will probably be a one off batch of crosses with the Sakura male. Seems he’s been throwing a lot of mutants, which isn’t always a bad thing. Thus far none of the mutants have shown any issues but if yours had a couple whirl I’ll probably move along from him. That being said, I think one of @LongBeachReefer mutant (Indiana Bubblegum x Sakura) turned out to be a female so I’ll be interested to see how that one turns out.

Wow @2tokejoke that branching looks killer! That thing looks like it has Christmas tree potential lol.

Btw guys, that post I made last night was not directed towards any of you and the only reason I made it was bc I was contacted by someone asking me about a cross I made and turns out someone was trying to barter a trade with them. Lol, it happens but whatcha gonna do.
As I know life takes over and I’m not expecting any of y’all to dedicate too much to this test, really it’s just the end results that matter and also if any issues may arise with the line. The most important things are basically the structure (are they quick/slow stretchy compact) in veg and whether they’re super hungry for anything or have any nutrient sensitivities. Then basically the basics during flowering, stretchy/tight, how long they take, smells etc. I think y’all get it.

As I’ve said before this is more than anything for fun instead of the funds and to help me figure out if there are any particular lines in here that should be bred future fillial generations. You’re all doing killer jobs and a few of y’all definitely have surprised me in what these crazy crosses have in store (in a good way). Hope you’re all enjoying this as much as me bc my garden is in stasis and I’m basically living vicariously through all of you lol

Hope y’all have a great week. It’s a hot one!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Hey @Swampthing,
Who did this… ? trading testers is dodgy af and if you say it’s not aimed at those guys above then blame falls on the rest of us… i can assure everyone it wasn’t me :innocent:that tried to trade @Swampthing’s testers…
Thanks y’all (lol)…
I’ll update again soon when they( my T. T. ) grow some more , ok bud…
Happy growing guys ,
Gaz

2 Likes

What i did notice about mines is that these two plus weeks felt like a month. These things are vigorous indeed but the early stages (seedling) took a while to get where it is now. I’ll take individual images of Node spacing and such

It’s been extremely hot these last few days so they’ve been eating like animals hence the move to half gallons. Would’ve kept them in cups but they needed to be watered everyday.

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not the type of person who likes starting beef online as it’s a fruitless endeavor and when drama starts it’s like fighting in a pile of shit… you both end up stinking afterwards. In my post I really wasn’t trying to call anyone out either, more so just looking for a person that was up for the task of popping another cross or two. This one pheno of the “Jäger” was super tall and was super dense and frosty and has a very unique nose on her. Kinda chocolate rootbeer with fresh floral drier sheets and chem skunk in the background. On the plant she had more of a yogurt and blueberry preserves smell. The yogurt smell is still kinda there too. All the Jager seeds I popped produce very different phenotypes in look, smell, and effect. Came from a buddy on the now defunct forum breedbay so I can’t really pick his brain more on the line, but how he described it to me was kinda like Blue Dream. Even though there is a legit Santa Cruz Blue Dream cut there are tons of variations and imposters out there. If I remember correctly he said the Jager was a very common outdoor strain in Oregon and sometimes the line varied from farm to farm. My only explanation for this is that maybe people seeded their Jager to keep the line going the following season so it ended up becoming a hybrid that ended up changing over time. This one pheno I used to make some crosses bared some very very dark seeds. Almost black, but more roasted coffee bean in color. I passed a few around but have yet to hear any reports thus far so wanted to pass a few more out. I know @Kingaizen69 expressed some interest so maybe he’d be down to give em a whirl. I’ll try to touch base with one guy I know that’s just popped them to see how they’re doing.
Either way, end of rant and appreciate all of your willingness to give my chucks a run. More than anything that above post was to share that tester form Bodhi uses for his testers to fill out upon completion and I thought it was a pretty effective straight ahead way of documenting a test run upon completion if you’re not able to do posts all the time in here.
Btw @LongBeachReefer ‘s mutant Marukawa (Bubblegum x Sakura) has turned out to be a fat budding beauty. So that gives me hopes for the other mutants out there.

Anyway, here’s the Jager pheno used in the cross I was talking about. Munching some lunch and back to the daily grind! Hope everyone is having a good week thus far. Hot as balls here.

9 Likes

Was alil confused at first as you were talking about beef in the beginning but then seen why my name was in the same post but yeah I’d test stuff for you bro that’s np just as long as they arent Sativa dom or if so would have to be 12 to 12 from jump street but yeah for you bro id test

3 Likes

@Kingaizen69 is a good dude. hes got my vote all the way… hes got some giant budding plants right now that are looking good… I think he needs more babies to care for haha

1 Like