1 Like

@Pedro_Bann hasn’t but he’s about to run some fun stuffs. @Billybob

@Hoodini thanks bruva! Appreciate you stopping by

2 Likes

I gotta show my love and appreciate what your doing here Bro! Keep it up✌

1 Like

Cheers I’ll send him a message.

1 Like

Cheers matey. You don’t see many test grows outdoors so its hard to judge weather there mold and humidity proof.

1 Like

Have you checked out any of Tropical Seeds gear? @MiG shows off a good bit of their stuff. Would check them out.

Truffles Update, Day 30 Veg. The plants have doubled in height in 11 days. I topped 5 of them 3 days ago. They’re all suffering from heat stress. Temps average 82 day, 77 night, with 4 fans blowing.

#1 13" & topped

#2 13" & topped

#3, the Trifoliate
It’s not topped, but I’ll get some cuttings

#4 17" & topped. I may have to stake it.

#5 11" & topped

#6 13" & topped

#7 11", not topped

#8 9", not topped

I’ll get some cuttings before I flip them in 6 days.

Edit: Added top view of trifol

8 Likes

Great @Yooper63 that’s what I’m talking about! Love the shots and detail. Pullin for you dude. Wonder if you’ll find something that turns super dark… honestly really wouldn’t surprise me bc the GSC faded purple and black.
Killin it dude. Really hoping you find a keeper

Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

What’s up bro just stopping by still keeping an eye out on ur thread keep up the good work :grin:

2 Likes

Seeds just got here thanks a lot bro will be popping them soon forgot a couple of wires to connect the power to the pc fans I got off amazon so will be a few more days til I start them got the others also just took a pic of the testers

7 Likes

Lol my handwriting looks like a 3RD graders… ouch!

1 Like

Lol it’s all good fam mine doesn’t look much better if it even is

1 Like

@Yooper63 looking at those Phenos closer the stretchiness comes from the GSC side of the cross. Number 2 looks like she’s gonna purp heavy

2 Likes

If they only double in height or 1.5x, after the stretch, I’ve got room to spare. Topping them will help too.

Sweeeet! Never grew anything but green ,so far. The plants are pretty lush and dark. It may be from over feeding/salt build-up. Gonna give them 5.8 pH water only tomorrow. Not a flush per say, just giving 'em a break.

3 Likes

Plum Fairy on the left, Swamp Bud on the right.
In 3.5"pot and now getting nutrients/enzyme.
Flower man wants them in 1.5 weeks. I think we’ll be right on schedule :+1:

9 Likes

Really liking the look of a few of those. Looks like there is one runt. I always find intrigue in the runts. Bet a few of the Plum Fairy will have some w some humongous fan leaves. Happy and healthy mang. Keep em rollin. :fist:t2:

5 Likes

Smoked some of the mother to Swamp Bud, 89NL5 “noof” x BCSC NL5, last night… again fell asleep in my recliner as I was too tired to crawl into bed. Smelled the jar this morning and the pepper is turning into garlic. Really don’t smell stuff like this anymore. Hoping these traits are passed on with the added bag appeal of the Sakura. Can’t even put into words how much I enjoy the smoke. Def a favorite indica of mine.

Btw @Scissor-Hanz is wouldn’t be surprised if those Plum Fairies explode in growth once they get some new shoes. The Swamp Bud I’m guessing will stay pretty compact.

9 Likes

:hot_pepper: Pepper and garlic!? Shit man! :laughing: Why are you breeding with my 2 least favorite flavor profiles? I’m just busting your balls for the record. :+1: I delegated these to my test-bro, but he does nice work. We’ll get you results. He was growing a pepper flavor NL when I met him, circle of life.

5 Likes

Swampman,
One time I crossed a male to some keepers and it turned them ALL into garlic and/or onion-bud, I could have hooked you up! :laughing: To be fair some were smooth-creamy smoke that I wish I had right now.

…and I have the few runty ones jammed up to the lamp now, they’ll get flowered :+1:

1 Like

Lol wish you told me! Really wondering how the NL and Sakura will mesh. Very different smells on em for sure.

3 Likes