Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Terp’ testin’ …best part of the job.

4 Likes

Im taking pictures of your truffles …will update this evening

2 Likes

It’s update time again! Day 3 of 12/12. I got 32 cuttings from the plants and then flipped 'em. Still dealing with heat & humidity issues. Plants have grown 5" in 8 days.
Here’s #1, 18"

#2 18"

Here’s the trifoliate. 17" tall and still healthy looking. It consumes 40% more nutes than the others.

#4, the tallest at 25"

#5 15"

#6, 18" I think it’s got some light bleaching

#7, 15"

#8, 19"

Finally a couple group pics!

As soon as they reveal their sex later this week, I’ll up-pot to 5 gal fabric bags. If this heat keeps up,a new AC is in order. Keep "em Green :peace:

9 Likes

Happy healthy and super beastly @Yooper63
And here comes the danknessss!

Can’t wait @2tokejoke

Hope everyone had a great start to the week

6 Likes

need too ditch the comic book theme.

2 Likes

Swamp Bud

Plum Fairy

Heading over to my boy Walnut’s garden for the finish :+1: :sunflower:

7 Likes

9 Likes

That’s nuts @Scissor-Hanz some the NL5xSakura is looking more sativa than SilverLotusxSakura. Hm making me wonder if there was a DP cross pollenation. That’s the one plant I hit in two spots. They’re gonna beast once they get their new shoes. :muscle:t2::fist:t2: Those PlumFairy Silver Lotus x Sakura are gonna have big ass leaves for sure.
Killer @2tokejoke that one’s still got that dark tint i see. That green one looked like it would be a little bigger than that one. How far are they in now? Would love to see some side shots one they start fillin out.

Thanks y’all.

6 Likes

Yes, I’ve kept them on the dry side, in small pots, and under low-intensity light so they wouldn’t get too big while they were waiting for their turn under the hps. That’s basically as ‘dwarfed’ as I could keep them. Now they will rock n’ roll :+1:

2 Likes

swamp funcf genetics sounds great but comic book not a name that makes me want to look @ what u have to offer.

8 Likes

Danky swamp funk …comic book genetics…good genes…

8 Likes

Pollen Chuckers United could work too… tally ho!

Haha looking dank @2tokejoke digging the bud structure

4 Likes

Still trying to get around to starting the seeds the adapters for the pc fans didn’t fit so either going to have to get new ones or ghetto rig them together will keep you up dated

1 Like

Thanks @Swampthing…im digging the comic book genes…its gonna be my best pruduce in a very long time.im glad its a huge indica…all my peeple are drooling over the crystal candie i just finnished and im greatfull of rieko…but its so racey it gives me anxiety…they love it i dont…i hope this indica is calming like im used too…gonna pamper it till harvest…i need it to to make full term

5 Likes

Yum crystal candie sounds tasty for sure though. Hoping this one will have that chilled out out effect you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Day 31…

Kung#1 looking beast as ever…not a lot of frost yet, but i have a solid 6 weeks left on this one.

Kung #2 Looking great in its space today.

The Icculus is my fave smell in the room right now. I cant get enough of the sweet candy smell she puts out. Its like you taste straberry/cherry candy when you smell it. Makes my mouth water. Hope the terp profile stays the same. Fingers crossed. Thanks for this one brother @Swampthing

Icculus #1 Aka “Stumpy”

Icculus #2 Aka “Gangsta”

13 Likes

Hell ya that’s what I’m talking about @Dr_Jekyll ! The Cherry lime haze and Sakura just seemed like a right match up when I was considering the male to use. Evidently Sakura is like a cherry blossom in Japanese so the name is double cherried lol. Though the nose of CLH is nothing hazey or cherry at all. Mine was more milky acrid. Could maybe say the weird sweet back end was cherry. A couple other plants of different strains had a yougurty dairy smell to them as well. Wonder if it’s the organic stuff i use like the cheese from the LAB I mix in the soil compost pile. Lol I doubt it. But I do make some nasty funky live teas where I keep the base bubbling for weeks working it like a soup by using some of it up, but then i’d add more water and mix in a couple dry or wet amendments like bat guano or molasses or liquid kelp. Maybe it’s all that funky shit I’m feeding my plants that make em all smell like cheese.

Lol. For real though, glad you found some funky stuff you like. At least you have another chance to find a winner whenever you run the second half of em. Stumpy looks stout and dense. How does it look comparing flower sites and structure to Gangsta.
And wow, that Kung 1looks exactly like the mom with the same frame and flowering sites/cola style but with a Sakura condom pulled over it showing its sturdier stature and denser bud sites. Super stoked to see how that one will turn out. Mom had a weird citrus spice smell, almost pineapple too.

Im rambling now hehe. Thanks guys all look great.

10 Likes

14 Likes

Nice work @2tokejoke that’s truly a healthy lady right there. Loving the lush dark green.

7 Likes