Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

They do just not in the same way.

This is why I use them for my outdoors @420noob in 20, 25 and 30 gallon sizes placed directly on the ground so if the roots at the bottom still have access to the :earth_americas: .

4 Likes

Obviously I’m considering getting air pots again so another question. So a 1gal airport should give better results than a 1gal fabric pot?

2 Likes

I’d say in either case that depends on the grower, cultivar and the plant Gods. :rofl:

5 Likes

Took a couple pics on the R7 - 50mm.
A couple came out pretty nice. Still getting used to the camera/settings.

Bubba Kush

Cookie Bubba

Eutierria

Bubba Kush X Limed Orange

17 Likes

Dibz !!!

Jus throwin that out there jus in case .

2 Likes

I did this once! Started a stampede :joy::joy:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: There was not this time. Don’t make me start hiding it even more :wink: .

@Emeraldgreen ROFLLLLL :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

It was hilarious :laughing:. The word showed up and like 10 more followed really fast!

3 Likes

Cut the top off the Eutierria. Day 65 flower. (1gal, living organics). Sent the rest for a reveg. She smells almost exactly like the mother… I sure hope she smokes/hits like the mother. :pray:

24 Likes

You already know I’m popping that shit this summer!
Looking great!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you do with them! Personally speaking probably one of my favourite, or most meaningful/sentimental strains that I’ve made to date. :pray: :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Couple more pics of the lowers of the Eutierria.

20 Likes

This is seriously, the most beautiful bud I think I’ve ever seen @DannyTerpintine stunning :seedling::green_heart:
Wild camera work as well :ok_hand: These can’t be taken from a phone, are they?
Nvm… R7 50m sweet rig growchacho

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: :pray:

No, actually… these are all taken on an iPhone. (and not even an iPhone pro lol).

The R7 pics are specifically labelled, I think it was only the one post a few posts up that I shot with the R7. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gorgeous buds!

1 Like

Thank You! :smiley: :pray: :100:

DUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEE!!!

How would you compare the Eutierria with your Swakhammer? I have some of those I’ve been meaning to run and am really curious.

4 Likes

Good question! I see typing!

2 Likes

Eutierria is very orange and gas terps, and you may get some earthy/kush/fuel. It does have some of those heavy duty ko phenos, but the mac stomper really brings a nice depth of mental clarity and functionality to it. So it’s still very very highly medicinal but you can still function on it. More orange terps = more functional with this one. But when I talk about pain relief with the Eutierria, it’s the ability to deal with very high degree’s of pain (like severeee pain).

(like for me I have an unfair bias towards the Eutierria because it truly is so special for me. I was in deathly severe pain when I found that pheno (the mother to the Eutierria) and I don’t know if I’d be here today if I didn’t find that when I did, because I have no idea how I would have got through what I did without it.)

The Swackhammer is a heavy hitter indica. Like heavyweight hard. I haven’t had a pheno that had any level of functionality to it. Get some snacks, grab a movie, enjoy many hours of being pain free and stoned af. Terps are like a merlot red wine (Aged funky cherry) mixed with earthiness mixed with orange and gas. (It’s like Tahoe Og, but tastier and harder hitting :wink: ).

aside from that idk… mmm I think @MoBilly @chronix @middleman grew them or either one of them out? I don’t recall who else atm but I did take a triple dose edible earlier :sweat_smile: . Do you guys have any recollection of them? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Pigeonman
Swakhammer is amazing! It’s actually some of the best I’ve ever tried much less grew. Doug D gave me some to run a while back. I’m ready to do it again since I am out of it.

4 Likes