Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

I have run both. Not in high numbers though, so my pheno selection may vary.
Swackhammer and Eutierria were both amazing.
If I had to pick the best, I would have to say Eutierria.
It really is an amazing plant and helps the most with my pain.
My reviews are based off infused coconut oil that I eat every single day for pain relief.
I will be growing that again in the future for sure, as well as some of Danny’s newer creations. :smiley:

I am actually going to be capsuling some more Eutierria tonight, just waiting for the coconut oil to liquify. :smiley:

6 Likes

I grew Eutierria. It wasn’t for me though. The limited feedback I received was positive, but unfortunately not specific. A beautiful plant and I need to grow it again.

3 Likes

hey not everyone will like everyone strain but I appreciate the honest review! :100: Def give them another chance if you’re open to it. :slight_smile:

@chronix glad you get get some relief :pray: :pray: . Seriously the main inspiration behind my breeding. :green_heart:

@MoBilly Heck yeah! That pheno you found was gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed it! :smiley:

edit: I was talking to middleman, and I just realized I completely read that out of context… IT wasn’t for him (literally because he didn’t smoke it) :rofl:

4 Likes

I have to clarify my previous comment:

I meant that I grew it as medicine for someone else. I only get generic feedback from them. For Eutierria it was positive.

3 Likes

aha yeah thanks for clarifying brother! Me taking a 3x edible dosage prob didn’t help the situation lol. I should prob get off now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There is a little dude sitting on your shoulder right now saying “Take more, take more!” :rofl: :v:

3 Likes

Like I said, I made more Eutierria capsules tonight. :grinning:

12 Likes

i grew eutteria and dont remember any orange smell. i dislike orange smells i remember it being floral and sweet, the sugar ray was pure candy beside her so might be making it hard for me to remember

2 Likes

Oh shit now I really wanna grow out Eutteria!!!

:rofl: :drooling_face: :hospital: :+1:

5 Likes

mmmm Eutierrriaaa Caaaaappsss :drooling_face:

@204medismoke Maybe you got one leaning towards the mother. (Those would be more floral, woodsy, earthy, and also much rare. And prob the highest medicinal.) IE: That pheno I found I went through over 100 seeds and that was the first no orange pheno I found. Ouuu didn’t know you grew out the Sugar Ray too! Yeah those are sweet phenos :stuck_out_tongue: .

3 Likes

and i enjoyed them both!

1 Like

Seriously @Pigeonman ? Should we just grow all the same shit this year?! :rofl:

4 Likes

The third person will have to grow something else :grin:

2 Likes

Lol, the mysterious third person

2 Likes

I don’t have eutteria so I will not be growing it :joy:

3 Likes

Do you have Frankie running? What about SSDD? :thinking: :rofl: