Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

Okayyyy… Let the games begin! :smiling_imp:

Don’t know where I’m going to put this all but my mentor always said, commit first and figure the rest out later :sweat_smile: . Soooo LEGGOOOO! :fire:

18 Likes

IMG_1398

7 Likes

That’s it I’m starting seeds tomorrow damn it… lol

Well played @DannyTerpintine

MOTIVATION!

8 Likes

That’s a lotta seeds.

7 Likes

Leggooo! Love to hear it! :100: :green_heart:

May our first harvests of 2024 be absolutely AMAZING! :raised_hands: :pray:

7 Likes

I know! 🫣😂

I cull quick when I know what I’m looking for though.

6 Likes

I’m sure they will be epic… I got some unexpected fire in the garden right now. It’s looking like it might be a great comeback run for me. We shall see.

Riiight? I thought the same like damn… I’m slackin over here.

6 Likes

Haha beat me to it…
I was scrolling down slowly and saw the first cups and went… Hmmm probably 3 or 4 of each…
Next pic… FNA!
was I ever wrong :yum:

5 Likes

@DougDawson @cdues21 THAT’S NOT NORMAL! … whatever you guys are doing, keep doing because those are some crazy germ rates! :eyes: :raised_hands:

About 20 Hours in Bottled Water.

GTR

Eutierria

Biker Kush

Blue Kush

Mango Bubba

16 Likes

Good to see a high germ rate!!! Pulling up a chair to see how you juggle all of this :laughing:

2 Likes

Well I was hoping I could wait two more days to transplant but I made have to just do it today. Or can I push them to tomorrow :thinking: … running on 5 hours sleep right now and I really don’t want to plant allllll thattttt. Maybe tonight! :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

Damn you got a bit of work to do!

1 Like

Seems you have a lot going on.

1 Like

ahh Mann yes I do! :sweat_smile:

@Smooth If you’re not walking that line between normal and overwhelmed are you even pushing? :wink: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

1 Like

Thankssss YOU! :stuck_out_tongue: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I’ve been overwhelmed for years :crazy_face:

2 Likes

ahaha you and me both. That’s okay, the crazy’s are welcome here :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: .

2 Likes

I knew I fit in :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sleep brother man that plant like crazy!

1 Like