Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

Okayyy back to business! :pray:

Prepped and labelled my cups last night to save me some work! (If you put holes in your cup, give this way a try, saved sooooo much time!)

Biker Kush F2

Blue Kush F2

Eutierria

GTR F2

Mango Bubba F2

Before…

After :pray: :raised_back_of_hand:

Close ups :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Nice man. Are those Blue Kush from me?

6 Likes

yesss sirrr :pray: :raised_hands: :100:

That’s why I tagged you on that germination pic… they were crazy vigorous! :fire:

6 Likes

Getting 2024 started with a bang lots o cups :joy:great stuff there @DannyTerpintine

3 Likes

A hell of a run underway there dude! I’m sure you’ll find some heat in that spread!

4 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: Heck Yeah… 2024 I’m cominggggg! :raised_hands:

@Rhai88 Thanks! As long as I walk away with 2-3 stellar females I’m happy. :pray:

6 Likes

Yeah, the germ rates and vigor on those Blue Kush has been crazy. I am very impressed by them. Go BOG.

5 Likes

GO DOUG! :wink: :raised_hands: :100:

2 Likes

Hey man are those you defol finger nail you have there?

So much work how quickly do you start culling.

4 Likes

Fast.

This might not be the best analogy (but I’m a pro at bad analogies)… I was talking to the former VP of HR of Pepsi Co. and she said we “hire fast and fire fast”. I do the same, make selections fast and I don’t worry about getting rid of the rest once I’ve found what I want.

…but then again, grow after grow, I’ve said “I’m calling this out at 2 weeks” (and you can see that in my journals too), and I have really good accuracy at picking winners early. Do I miss stuff, maybe, but I don’t care about missed opportunities that don’t fit within my criteria.

I don’t really cull, I select. Then remove whatever I don’t have space for while keeping as much as I possibly can. :pray:

12 Likes

I may potentially share some cuts of my :melon::salt::tangerine::fuelpump: Limed Orange keeper. I’m thinking in the next 3 or 4 weeks. They will be sent out unrooted. No charge for the cut.

If you would be interested please throw your name on the list below so I can have an idea of how many people would be interested.

(The pics below were of a stress tested plant in a 1gal.)
IMG_2048 IMG_2047 IMG_2046

I want a cut list: (:canada: only for this one please. Signing up does not guarantee a cut. It will be based on how many snips are available.)

1. @Thetravler :canada:
  2. @madouesse :canada:
  3. @TopShelfTrees1
  4. @THCeed
  5. @Pigeonman :canada: :metal:
  6. @CADMAN :canada:
  7. @Loggershands :canada:
  8. @chronix :cat2:
  9. @duo :canada:

Add numbers as needed.

25 Likes

That’s an amazing picture of Cookie Bubba that bud looks like it levitating !

2 Likes

Thanks! She was a treat to smoke. :pray: Had that bubba “kuushhhh” mixed with a nice mint! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She’s beautiful. Almost wish I lived in Canada :joy: oh wait the snow :cold_face:
@Budderton @Wizdom @duo @TopShelfTrees1 @Pigeonman @CADMAN
Interested maybe?

8 Likes

ahah yes, that beautiful cold for 6 months of the year! :stuck_out_tongue:

p.s. thanks for the tags. :slight_smile: :v:

5 Likes

I’ll take a snip. But I think I have access elsewhere so if it fills up too much please consider others first bro, very cool of you . Thanks bro :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I am now here to watch and participate.

2 Likes

Love this @DannyTerpintine !

:metal:

3 Likes

I know :wink: … the three of us, and honestly a few others really need to get together sometime next summer! Have some good food and some good smoke! :pray:

@THCeed Thanks :pray: :100:

@Pigeonman Appreciate it brother! :100:

6 Likes

Are you in Ontario too?

2 Likes