Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

:wink: :pray:
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 2.29.54 PM

6 Likes

Lol. for certain and FROM Ontario too once the Yogi F3 and Sweet & Sour Cindy preservation co-op seed runs are done!

Scarbs: :fist_right: :fist_left: :Mississauga

:grin:

:rofl:

3 Likes

P.s. about those Limed Orange cuts… I shared a couple cuts with some friends last month… will see what they think. For me it was really terpy, medicinal, and stupifiyingly stoned. (Like the second time I smoked it I prob smoked a nice 0.5, came inside to do paperwork for my dad, FORGOT his birthday. Asked him, 10 seconds later forgot and had to ask him again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :skull:. And I literally know his birthday by heart.)

8 Likes

when you think :canada: and Cannabis… you think BC and Ontario! :pray: :100: :fire:

5 Likes

Ontario may grow but this little province …

4 Likes

Yay NL! We in 2nd place for most stoned!

4 Likes

so that’s where all the flower goes! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What’s she’s smell taste like ?

1 Like

:melon::salt::tangerine::fuelpump: Lime and Orange with salt and gas undertones.

In a joint I get strong lime and salt on the inhale, and a sweet orange with light gas on the exhale. I also did a very poor job at drying that plant (maybe 4-5 day dry) , and I did not cure it. That was also a 75% seeded plant.

She’s potent and good for pain too. In very small doses she’s a pretty chill vibe and can get you going, but it’s real easy to over indulge and that’s a wrap for your day if you had any important work to do :sweat_smile: .

I had like 20+ strains, and this was the first jar I found myself reaching for everyday until I ran out.

9 Likes

Damn man! You’re really speaking to me now! :star_struck::love_you_gesture: she sounds like a beauty!

1 Like

I’m signed up fella @DannyTerpintine

2 Likes

Wait your in Canada eh ! I speaka you language eh! I’m in toronto I’d you need any help smoking that stuff but only if you need the help of course !

3 Likes

Here’s a vid of that limed orange . (Stressed hard in veg, and partially seeded in flower.)

10 Likes

eyyyy my Toronto mans wagwannnn fam :wink: :sweat_smile:

Who knows, maybe you can meet me at an event next year and we can smoke up some Limed Orange together! :100: :pray: (I’m going to make a much greater effort to attend more in person events next year! :raised_hands: :pray: )

3 Likes

What are the parents of the limed orange?

2 Likes

Limed Orange ((Black Lime Reserve x Bubba Kush) X Mac Stomper)

7 Likes

24 hours post transplant from germination.

12 Likes

I would love to get my hands on a keeper cut of yours @DannyTerpintine but I’m on the island and the weather is so cold here, how will they do travelling in winter? You think they could make it?

2 Likes

I’ll have to figure out logistics when the time comes. For now I’m just trying to get a headcount of interested people. Overnight shipping will most likely be required if it’s really cold. I’ve got some buddies who ship a lot of clones, I’ll ask them how they deal with the arctic weather. :pray:

7 Likes

Sweet deal mate. Im gonna put my name down for the head count. Thank you for offering up these genetics, I appreciate it.

3 Likes