Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

and a few more pics… :slight_smile: :v:

bubba kush

random pic dump

20 Likes

Looking good! Looking forward to seeing that black lime bubba cross.

Bummer on the seeded sensi. I just had the same thing on 2 plants I cut down and my stash is low too. So i can sympathize.

4 Likes

The Black Lime looks so happy, that Bubba kush is a monster!

2 Likes

Oh yeah she’s a beast! Big mega huge thanks to @Justblazin for the Bubba :pray:

The Limed Orange (Black Lime Bubba x Mac Stomper) I’ve very curious to try… I want to know if I will get some twisted lime-orange terps, or if it will smell strongly like one and then strongly like the other when I break up the bud.

Oh and I popped a bunch more seeds too. Will run these SOG in a smaller tent while my seeded run finshes up, then I will move these to the big tent half way through.

Panama Haze BX2 @lefthandseeds Big Thank You! :pray:
Sour Diesel BX2 (Sowahh) x Rez Sour Diesel
Pillow Surfing S1 (originally a Stray Fox creation - Pure Kush X Hollywood Pure Kush)

16 Likes

No problem Danny anytime.
Thanks for the tag, that thing is huge!! Glad to see it looking so happy!!

Looks like your grow in on point, can’t wait to see them finish out :facepunch::v:

1 Like

What kind of phenos are you getting with your Bubba Kush?
Very nice bush. I love how the Bubba Kush grows. Very dense sticky, thick buds.
I have a Pre98 Bubba Kush that has very strong coffee phenos . Gets a deep purple.

3 Likes

Pheno, this is the “original” clone only. Terps, I haven’t grown this one before, but she’s strong kush, with subtle mocha latte/chocolate-coffee notes.

2 Likes

Mine came from a clone only stock that I then bred myself.
They sound similar!

2 Likes

Out of curiosity what did you use for your male? @Bobgrows

2 Likes

Pollen from a reversal of Bubba Kush. @DesertHeartGardens

3 Likes

Growing in such a small area as I do I really appreciate feminized seeds as I just don’t have the room to grow plants out until I’m able to sex them. I prefer now to drop a seed and know it’s a girl.

2 Likes

Hey @DannyTerpintine! Grow is looking on point my man! Very nice! I’m excited to hear the smoke report from that lime/orange bubba, it sounds delicious!

I’m gonna fire up some of your suga suga beans this week at some point so I’ll tag you in the thread!

Stay cool :sunglasses:
Loggershands

2 Likes

oh cool. This is the matt Berger cut. Do you know if your’s is also, or maybe a p98?

Just depends on your purpose really. I threw a couple pillow surfing s1’s down because I needed to make sure I have a couple guaranteed sensi.

…I also have this terrible issue of planting more than I can no matter how much space I have lmao. So I usually end up with enough females. :slight_smile:

@Loggershands thanks for following along! Oh sweet! I think bobgrows is also currently running some suga suga and has a real nice looking plant growing. I’m out of those seeds, have enough for one hunt, I plant to do an increase on them because that was some :fire: :pray: .

4 Likes

Mine is from the Pre 98.

Here’s yesterday’s picture of Suga Suga…

15 Likes

:+1: :+1: you got it! Excited to follow along and see how it goes!

2 Likes

Beautiful work! :100: :pray: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I can already tell she’s going to be a beauty! :green_heart:

2 Likes

12 hour water soak + 48 hours in paper towels. They just hit dirt now (Gaia Green living organic soil). I underestimated space a bit so I couldn’t fit a couple Panama and Sour D in the 1gals in there. Will let those one germinate longer and throw them into solo’s. Everything else is looking good.

left two rows and first two in the middle = PH
3 in the back (middle row) = Pillow Surfing
Right side = Sour D

Also, I still haven’t figured out why the top row germinates sooooo much quicker and more vigorously than the bottom. >>Does anyone know WHY?

21 Likes

I can only guess, perhaps they can breathe more compared to the ones in the folded area? :thinking:

4 Likes

Could be less wet? Roots like to chase water and stay where they’re at if they have enough

4 Likes