Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

@DannyTerpintine quick question…
The Suga Suga, is it naturally have a purple stem and under leaves? Or is this a phosphorus or potassium deficiency? I was asked and didn’t know the answer. It’s really healthy. I thought just the way the plant was.
It’s very pretty.

11 Likes

I’d say about less than 15% of the off-spring exhibit that trait. Very pretty :heart_eyes:

Here’s one I had. It turned out male and I already had like 3 other males I was working with at the time…

6 Likes

Thank you. I was hoping that was the case.
Even more excited now! :blush: :v:

2 Likes

F yeah that’s brilliant….I’m in!!! Let’s go!

1 Like

Week 4 of flower.

Limed Orange (Black Lime Bubba x Mac Stomper) smells like a twisted mess of goodness! Initiatially it was the lime and black salt that you would smell first, followed by a sour orange and gas. Now you smell a nice sweet orange with strong gas, then the lime and black salt start mixing in. I can tell this is going to be really nice smoke, like a full package hybrid kind of high… time will tell!

Moon Medic Og (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo) pheno 8, 1, and 4 stand out to me. I love love love the terps, and frost of pheno 4 - it’s seems 60/40 moonwalker Dom in terps, but has the chemo structure. Phone 8 is considerably more dense in weight (you can literally feel it when you move the plant), and pheno 1 is very chemo Dom and super crazy frosty - but will maybe need a week or two longer than the other phenos to mature.)

That Double take is shaping up to be real nice too! Get a nice balanced terp profile from the og and the bubba… gassy, earthy, kushy.
I did get a second pheno of that was well, but it was lagging behind so it only made it into a solo cup. That pheno is straighttttt burn your nose gas. (it’s also seeded :stuck_out_tongue: )

pictures! :slight_smile:

Limed Orange (black lime bubba x mac stomper) stretch pheno

Bubba Kush matt berger cut @Justblazin

Double Take (OG Kush x Bubba Kush)

21 Likes

a couple more pics :slight_smile:

Moon Medic Og (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo) pheno 4

Moon Medic Og (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo) pheno 8

21 Likes

You certainly make that sound appealing, as well as looking good.

3 Likes

aha, I appreciate that! But seriously, it is such a strange unique smell! It’s one I’m very excited to taste :stuck_out_tongue: .

oh and here’s a little update on the 2nd batch.

1/3 Pillow Surfing was a dud. 2/3 are good.
100% Germ on Sowahh x Rez Sour D
100% Germ on Panama Haze (with 3 stragglers coming out of the soil a little late) @lefthandseeds

15 Likes

Just a quick little update. Everything’s still rockin’ n’ rollin’ :pray:

17 Likes

Week 5 / 35 days from flip.

Couldn’t decide what to post so pic dump :slight_smile: :green_heart: :v:

Limed Orange (short pheno - lime bubba terps)

Limed Orange (stretch pheno - sweet orange, gas, lime, black salt terps)

Moon Medic OG # 8 (possible keeper)

Moon Medic OG # 6

Moon Medic OG # 1 (chemo dom)

Moon Medic OG # 4 (possible keeper)

Bubba Kush matt berger @Justblazin

Double Take (OG Kush x Bubba Kush)

Panama Haze and Sour D tent

Panama Haze @lefthandseeds

Sour D

23 Likes

Looking good my man!!
Your bubba looks pretty big with some nice nuggets. Looks like it should yield pretty good for you.
Well done, they are all looking nice!!

4 Likes

They’re kind of unfortunately seeded. (I say unfortunately because I really wanted to smoke it and needed sensi lol.) But I’ve got some clones in veg I will run sensi next. Those seeds are going to be some :fire: thought! :pray:

… I’m still going to vape tf out of whatever scraps I pull the seeds out of … it’ll probably still hit 10X nicer than rec weed. :rofl.

5 Likes

I thought I saw a seed pod in the bud.
Was it accidentally pollinated?
Should end up with some nice offspring none the less.
What terps you getting from it?
I get chocolate tootsie roll whenever I smell it.

1 Like

Kind of. Well I planned to pollenate half of it, but ended up pollenating all of it. :sweat_smile:

I used my Moon Medic Male (Moonwalker Og [Alien Genetics] X UBC Chemo [Woodhorse]) - that was moonwalker dominant in terps and structure (only 2 in 20 were MW Dom). Terps - Base notes of purple kush (grape, purple, kush) with undertones of hindu and subtle notes of Tahoe og (spice, gasssss). And my Limed Orange (Black Lime Bubba [Katsu] x Mac Stomper [Capulator]) male that smelled heavily like freshly squeezed lime and black salt.

I’d say the bubba is like a sweet milk-chocolate-y smell. You’re spot on with the tootsie roll! You could also say kind of like the nes quick chocolate milk powder, or nelson chocolate milk in a carton as well (not milky, but the light cocoa sweet chocolate smell you get from those).

8 Likes

Oh well just more beans to pop I guess.

I love your terp descriptions, they are really great!!

1 Like

Oof! Those Moon Medic keeper options look tall and proud! Good looks brudda

1 Like

Pop or share :wink: . You’re welcome to some if you’d like. :love_you_gesture: .

haha thanks, I love terpenes :stuck_out_tongue: .

@HeadyBearAdventures Oh yeah, those might just be some of the most fire smoke I’ve grown… I will find out in a few weeks. But if terps are any indicator I’m in for some serious :boxing_glove: .

4 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to hearing more :bear::+1:

2 Likes

Was having some tech issues with my pictures/transfers so here’s a couple pics for week 6. :slight_smile: :v:

Anything that’s yellow is a straight up nute hog… They’ve been top dressed twice already in a 4 week period, and prior to the yellowing.

16 Likes

and the Panama Haze Bx2 / Sour Diesel tent… About 3 weeks veg now.

Silly me thought I flipped them to flower like 4 or 5 days ago… but I didn’t switch my timer from 24on to automatic timer mode. So today will be day 1! :slight_smile:

There’s 3 Panama pheno’s I’m very excited about (Two of the tallest ones, and one of the shorter ones, pheno 3, 6, 7). And 2 Sour D that really have my eye (one tall one and one short one. Phone 7 for sure (the tall one).)

Sour Diesel (Sour Diesel BX 2 x Rez Sour Diesel)

Panama Haze Bx2 @lefthandseeds

15 Likes