Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

Just paint the tips of your fan leaves and throw a wig on top. :rofl: :skull:

6 Likes

Was going through my hard drives…

The mother to my Swackhammer;

This was the first run from seed. One plant in one hydro bucket.

8 Likes

Looking really good, Danny!! Fire it up!!

1 Like

Love stopping by here to see what you’re up to. Truly and inspiration, man!

I’ve got 4 of your MMog x chocolate diesel in paper towels right now hitting soil tonight or tomorrow :metal:t2: very excited. Will be running them next to jaws choc cherry meds for a full box of chocolate

4 Likes

Thanks! :100:

@DirtySlowToes Awesome, look forward to following along! :pray: That’s a cross I think I’m going to come back and do a big hunt on eventually.

3 Likes

They have me very very excited. Personally just some of my favorites and I’m hopeful for the effects it’ll have. The other 6 will get dropped in the near future and you’ll be the first to know if something crazy shows up.

2 Likes

Pickkk Dumpppp :raised_hands: . 6 Weeks veg.

Was going to clone and flip today but my back said no… so tomorrow it is!

Did get the male tent sorted and flipped…
Mango Bubba Male
Eutierria X Mango Bubba Male
Blue Kush Male
GTR Male
Biker Kush Male
Limed Orange (R )
GMO (R )
Tahoe Og (R )
Chem D (R )
…let’s see how this goes! :pray:

Those GTR are stilllll a little hungry lol. Rest of them are pretty happy.

Biker Kush

6 (male, I think :pray: )

Blue Kush

Eutierria

Eutierria X Mango Bubba female

Eutierria X Mango Bubba male

GTR male

GTR unknown

GTR female - her terps have been developing much more over the past weeks.

Mango Bubba 1 - this girl is going to be a killlaaaaa :wink: :pray: . On the stem rub, the longer I inhale the more layers of terps I pick up.

Mango Bubba

Sour D (DT cut) X Panama Haze BX2

19 Likes

47 Days Veg on the pheno hunt. Mothers moved to the flower room. Organized Chaos becomes organized peace. :innocent:

…maybeee after this run if I have it in my I’ll get some mylar up LOL.

Bubba Kush (matt berger cut)

Eutierria # 1 … sometimes it’s the first one. Went back and pulled this male out… all be it he is small… dirty funk skunky nasty terp profile on him. This is what I wanted! :pray:

Eutierria Reveg … Going to veg her another week so the male can get a bit bigger too.

GMO

GTR - finallyyy starting to shed that yellowing!

Limed Orange - yeah… wishing you got cuts right about now? :wink: She’s an absolute BEAST!

Mango Bubba - so excited to see how this one develops! :smiley:

Pink Kush - I’m putting her to worrkkkk this year. I have a few fun projects already planned!

ECSD (still feeling like the DT cut absolutely destroys this cut… at least so far!)

Sour D (DT cut) - so hard to picture this plant… it’s a wild crazy bush! Don’t know how I’m going to keep her standing once she’s in full flower lol. A litttleee yellow but not too bad. For the amount of time spent in that same pot, she’s rocking it! :pray:

Sour D (DT cut) X Panama Haze BX2 - structure reminds me of the Sour mother but she has nice mixed terps from box parents.

20 Likes

Here’s and update on the Jan 16 beans !

8 Likes

Scarlett Grape? Or wrong tag? (Scarlet is not from me :wink: .)

Looks nice and healthy though! :muscle:

2 Likes

No just the way I had them in the tent @blowdout2269 gave me the scarlet grape they came in the same day together so I thought I would keep them together maybe there is some kind of karma at work that they came the same day ! To tell the true I always like to grow any beans someone gives me right away I’m sorry but I’m one of those guys if I sent it to you I don’t want to here you gave it to a buddy that to my is a fuck thanks ! Oh see I thought I put up all 3 together I didn’t realize that it was that photo I’m having real problems with my phone I think it’s my phone have you had any problems sign in here !?

1 Like

Sorry my friend !

4 Likes

Eyyy nice! They all look great, scarlet included!

If you already read my dm you know I found a male well what’s the chance there was 2 ? Yep found one that looks sorta funny but what’s the chances 2 male out of originally 8 plants and I had a male my last grow of 4plants it just sucks you have to baby them for 90 days before you go ah fruck ! Not again !

3 Likes

Male Tent! About a week in.

Reg males. (GTR, Blue Kush, Mango Bubba, Eutierria X Mango Bubba, and something else I’m forgetting lol.)

Limed Orange for the reversal. She about to hit the roof!

GTR Male

21 Likes

Wow that’s not funny ! These are going really good to I had to take over my son washroom I ran out of tents !

11 Likes

Awesome! :fire:

May I call them now? Tall one male, short one female! :pray:

4 Likes

I’m going to right that down on the calander predictions are in !

2 Likes

3 Likes

What size is your tent ?

2 Likes