Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

Week 7. Almost thereee! About 2-3 weeks to go!

Bubba Kush @Justblazin

Moon Medic OG # 1 (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo f2)

Moon Medic OG # 4 (Moonwalker Og x UBC Chemo f2)

Og Kush x Bubba Kush

Limed Orange Stretch Pheno (Her top is a bit fox-tail-y because it’s 12" from lights (where canopy should be 18").

20 Likes

Nice pics @DannyTerpintine . That MM og #1 sure has got those long, “eyelash” pistils going!
:grin::v:

3 Likes

Thanks brother! :pray: :green_heart: That one smells strongly like Chemo but with more umphhh :smiley: . Has this sweet woodsy smell, with some heavyyy gas. But it retained the structure of the Chemo father.

5 Likes

Here’s an update on the smaller tent.
Week 1 of flower now.

Panama Haze BX2 @lefthandseeds

Sour Diesel

20 Likes

Those are all Looking dank!!!

1 Like

Looks great in here brother!! Very nice

1 Like

Looking great! I feel like I’m trespassing in your private oasis :joy:

1 Like

@Justblazin Thanks brother! :pray:

@TopShelfTrees1 appreciate you fam! :100:

@Emeraldgreen All are welcome here :green_heart: ! …That’s just how I feel when I go into my grow room… it’s like an Oasis! The perfect temperature, humidity, smells… mmmmm :sweat_smile:

If my spirit animal was a dog… that is definitely me every time I enter my room.
Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 2.38.37 PM

13 Likes

I get that. I get lost in time in my garden, especially when it’s going well

4 Likes

Amen to that brothers! Amen :pray:t3:

4 Likes

oh yeah… I can’t tell you how often I go to quickly water them for 5 minutes…

… and 40 minutes later I’m still smelling plants :rofl: .

5 Likes

My wife is convinced I’m having an affair on here. Absolutely nobody could talk about weed this much :joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Week 8

A couple girls in there a pretty hungry but I stopped feeding them at this point. They should make it to the end just fine.

All the strains expressing colours are doing so naturally as well. My temps are super stable 28C-25C (High-Low). (77-82F)

Bubba Kush @Justblazin

Limed Orange Stretch Pheno - (she’s hungry, but she is also directly in front of a mini heater. Her tops are also a bit foxy-tail because they’re about 6" too close to the light.)

Moon Medic OG # 1

Moon Medic OG # 4

Moon Medic OG # 8

OG Kush x Bubba Kush

About 2 weeks flower on these girls.
(I believe) The bag of soil I bought for this little tent came with hitch-hikers …grrrr.
The good thing is it seems to be contained to this little tent only. And it’s pretty much under control at this point. (The stippling on the fan are pest/mostly foliar… the light doesn’t dim.)

These are nice hardy plants. Solid stretch on them but beautiful structure and terps!

Panama Haze BX2 @lefthandseeds

Sour D

21 Likes

Those look amazing!!!
Well done!!

1 Like

Thanks brother, I appreciate you! :100: :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing keen to watch.

1 Like

Looking :fire: @DannyTerpintine! :+1::star_struck:

2 Likes

Very nice plants, that Bubba Kush is photogenic as hell.

3 Likes

Thanks guys! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

is that justblazins bubba kush ? your doing him a good job selling it if it is. beautiful fat girl

really digging the moon medic hope you find something special because im interested in how it goes. there is a gushers cbd thats 16% thc and 16% cbd i am thinking of getting after my next run is done would be awesome if yours came in at those numbers

5 Likes