Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

Yess sirr, that’s @Justblazin 's Bubba :pray: .

I don’t believe the moon medic’s will be high in CBD, but you never know until it’s tasted right?! The terps are some real strong old school twist though. Super excited to try it… had to stop myself from wanting to pinch off a test nug :rofl: .

7 Likes

Yes thanks Danny you are killing it with that bubba.
Might have to use some of your dope pics :rofl::rofl::rofl: well if that’s ok with you

Fantastic job on all of them. I cant believe it’s your first organic grow. How you like running organic?

4 Likes

Appreciate it brother! You are :100:% welcome to use my pics anytime. :slight_smile: :v:

…it’s funny because that bubba is super super seeded. I really want to see what she does in a pure sensi run. :stuck_out_tongue: :pray: :pray:

Thanks, yeah first living organics run! Done lots of pro-mix, coco, hydro, but never living before. Honestly I really really like it… I wanted to do it for the clean smoke, but honestly the entire process as a whole has just been a lot easier for me.

8 Likes

I was exactly the same. I switched from coco and bottles, to home made soils and water only and I love it! So easy! I’ve got a few things I like to throw in for Foliar sprays and drench sometimes but if I dont have time, water will do just fine. Also if anyone else is watching the grow they cannot mess it up. No PH, no PPM, no mixing anything, just bucket of water :+1:

4 Likes

9 Weeks here. Just about done! (probably another week.)

Bubba Kush @Justblazin

Limed Orange. (Tops fox tailing from heat.)

Moon Medic Og 1

Moon Medic Og 4

Moon Medic Og 8

OG Kush x Bubba Kush

Panama Haze BX2 3weeks into flower. I think she’s a female but not 100% certain yet. @lefthandseeds

Sour Diesel 3weeks into flower. She’s a female!

25 Likes

Nice work DT!

2 Likes

Yes well done!!

2 Likes

Thanks guys! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Those plants look amazing.
Great picture taking skills as well! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks brother! :smiley: :pray:

I’m just using my phone. Wish I had the budget for a nice dslr haha. @chronix

2 Likes

That bubba Kush! :heart_eyes::fire:

2 Likes

DUUUUUUUUUUDDDE!!

:heart_eyes:

Great work DT!

:metal:

1 Like

Appreciate it! :100: :pray: :pray: :green_heart:

1 Like

andddd that’s a wrap for this one. Couple terrible lighting finished plant pics (more for me to remember their structure and what not :stuck_out_tongue: .)

I think I will continue my next run updates in this thread. :pray: I’ve chosen to take a bit of a break before my next run while I wait for some seeds in the mail… getting some stuff I’d really like to run so I’d rather wait an extra week, over an extra 3 months aha!

I do have some clones which need to get taken care of and moved to the big tent. they’re pretty squashed where they are right now.

Anyways here’s what we have…

Moon Medic OG 8 - I sampled one of her nugs. It was a really nice organic purple grape freeze, with spicey undertones and touch of og/gas. I was completely gone for a good 3 hours…

Moon Medic OG 6

Moon Medic OG 1

Moon Medic OG 4

Limed Orange Short Pheno

Limed Orange Stretch Pheno

Og Kush x Bubba Kush

Couple Plants Hanging

I snuck a little limed orange stretch pheno nug, and quick dried it on my quantum board. It had a good 7 seeds in it. Threw it in the vape and it was really tasty… heavy citric lime, with a sweet orange and light gas on the exhale, and a nice lime aftertaste. I’m excited to say the least! :stuck_out_tongue:

The Panama Haze x Sour D mini Run. So this is the tent that got hit pretty hard with pests. At this point haven’t seen any more (for a while) and all my pest strips have remained clean! I did end up clearing out a bunch of runts in the process of controlling the outbreak.

I kept 7 Panama Haze BX2 @lefthandseeds
5 ended up being males. The nicest haze leaning plant that I’ve been showing was a female but ended up throwing balls hard. (could be environmental but whatever, she had to go. Glad I caught it super early.)
Still have one smaller Panama Haze that is confirmed female.
And out of the two I selected very early in the (one was the herm, and the second one is the male I kept for now.)

Panama Haze female - seems more Panama leaning in terps, and not quite as stretchy as the haze leaning girl. Getting that kind of candy tropical fruit sativa terp vibe.

Panama Haze male - also getting that nice tropical candy vibe, with a hint of incense. Ngl this is the plant I fell in love with over her terps, 2 weeks into veg.

Sour Diesel BX2 x Rez Sour D - strongggg diesel terps with a hint of sour.

Couple solo cup clones - they’ve been neglected. Should have top dressed them once or twice by now but they’ve got absolutely nothing, except plain water.

15 Likes

Way to get back into the swing of things brother, all looks very tasty.

1 Like

Thankkk you! :100: :pray:

… still feel like I’m shaking off the rust, but not too bad at all. I’m really happy with the couple sample nugs I tested. :stuck_out_tongue: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

LOL, every grow still feels like my first. Just plant em and let er buck. Liking your living soil direction.

2 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants doesn’t look like you lost your touch!

1 Like

Haha thanks guys! Yeah maybe not, just getting into the groove of living soiling… still pretty new to me, but really loved that first run.

2 Likes

Great job on that last run, hope your new run hoes just as good.

You going to switch to organics?

1 Like