Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

Fuck yeah @DannyTerpintine looking great! That’s gotta smell real PURDY in there!

:drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks brother! Yesss sirr! Going to transition 100% to living organics. Also potentially looking into Jadam/KNF inputs. I just met someone local to me who is really into that stuff! :pray:

Thanks @Pigeonman ! It smells pretty darn good! :stuck_out_tongue: :pray:

5 Likes

Wow , keep’er lit Danny : )

1 Like

Nice looking plants. Hell the buds from heavy pest infestation look pretty :fire:!

1 Like

Thanks brother!:smiley::pray::100:

1 Like

Here’s a few bud pics before I smoked them :stuck_out_tongue: . And some pheno notes :slight_smile: .

I’m very happy with the Limed Orange. Terps translate so well to the smoke, very effective for pain relief and long lasting. It’s a really nice lime and black salt on the inhale, then sweet orange and gas on the exhale with a nice lime aftertaste. Considering S1-ing her to see surprises she has. She was also one of the most resilient plants this run.

Moon Medic Og # 8 ended up being the hardest hitting. Nice purple/ og terps. When I say hard, she cuts through some crazy tolerance and really smacks. Also very good medicinally.

Moon Medic Og # 1 was also crazy potent. Not so Terpy - More of a perfume woodsy terp.

Moon Medic Og #4 was the nicest tasting terp profile. Purple Freeze, Spice, Hindu, Og terps. Also tastes like that and very smooth. This is my go-to daily evening smoke. The # 8 is more of a night time smoke. And the #1 is pretty debilitating as well.

The Og X Bubba was super pretty af. But I’m not sure I’m going to keep her… Imo it’s not significantly better than the original bubba cut. It’s kind of like bubba with a touch of og gas.

Limed Orange

Moon Medic Og # 8

Og Kush X Bubba Kush

Sour Diesel BX2 X Rez Sour D - 6 weeks flower.

22 Likes

Those are some frosty looking flowers!:exploding_head:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: :pray: :100:

1 Like

Just realized it’s my thread… and I can post food pics if I want to! :smiling_imp:

Made some Pakora (Cauliflower, Potato, Red Onion, Spices, Chickpea Flour). You haven’t lived life if you haven’t tried these! :wink: … just missing the chutney!

And some more pheno hunt testing :slight_smile:

Moon Medic OG pheno1 - she smacks before the joint is even finished. :sweat_smile: . Very hard hitting. Seems to be missing a little something, but I tried it 50/50 in a joint mixed with Bubba Kush… and dang that wrecked me lol. (On a plus, I already have Bubba Kush hit with Moon Medic OG so those will be fun to hunt through!) And for those that actually follow and read my thread first to dibs will be the lucky receiver of their own pack of Bubba X Limed Orange Or Moon Medic Og. :slight_smile: Thanks for following! :green_heart:

A Bunch of Euterria Seedlings. I threw down 93 as a germ test. Then took the best most vigorous (after letting the paper towel dry out completely twice), and threw them in a tray of solo cups. :slight_smile:

Threw down some (P98 Bubba) x P98 Bubba x DeepChunk/MonkeyBalls, and some Thin Mint Cookies x Katsu Bubba.

Remo Chemo # 2. That’s the last of those packs I had… went through 5 of them. Want to work back to the Mother I lost (but hit with my Mac Stomper, which is the Eutierria.) I will eventually do a really large hunt and look for something that really resembles the mother I used. I’m also considering recreating the Remo Chemo… so much to do… so little space lol.

Bubba Kush x (Limed Orange OR Moon Medic OG). Two phenos.

Indiana Bubble Gum - these girls already smell like Bazooka Bubble Gum… (or Hubba Bubba for those of you who’ve never seen Bazooka :frowning: )

Does anyone remember those??? They used to come with little folded up comic strips. :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Accurate representation. of how I feel when viewing @DannyTerpintine 's thread:

Boi-oi-oi-oi-ing!! :eggplant:

7 Likes

hahah Thanks brother! :pray: :100: :green_heart:

That one you pictured is tied for my fav MMog pheno. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh-ho! And you’ve started some new babies! I only do this with new starts, so I haven’t had the opportunity yet, buuuut since I do now:
:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles::sparkles:

These will now be the best plants you’ve ever grown, you’re welcome. :upside_down_face::bear:

2 Likes

Well I read it and DIBS please!
I love your strains!

7 Likes

Thanks brother! :pray: :pray:

Definitely strapping up for the best grow evvvvvaaaaaahhhhhhh :smiley: .

4 Likes

Nice catch, Congrats! And Thank You too! You’re doing great work over there! :100: :green_heart:

pm me your safe addy. I’ll have them out in a bit :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: .

3 Likes

Not to keen on the cauliflower tho… lol

4 Likes

haha the cauliflower ones hit harddd though. You can make 'em without califlour. Just potato and onions, or even just bread… bread goes hard too lol.

1 Like

Nice giveaway congrats @bobgrows. Fire looking buds man. That sounds tasty even though I don’t think I’ve ever had chickpeas.lol

Mmmm cauliflower!

2 Likes

I love me some coliflower, raw or cooked, doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

I’ve been trying to eat more vegan alkaline (it’s a journey lol) so Cauliflower is definitely my friend. Also I genuinely like it haha.

3 Likes