DanzaKuduro's Hindu Kush beans

@cannabissequoia

What are the traits for GSC genetics?

5 Likes

@Craigson15
@cannabissequoia

Photos of seeded TomK wives.

13 Likes

I asked him on IG what were tomk parentsā€¦he hasnā€™t replied back yet.

3 Likes

@Baltimore

I record my grows in a Word document. I will review it and cut and paste nutrients etc under this post to your attention.

update: I reviewed 100+ pages and trimmed to 3 pages of pertinent data. I can send this in pm to you. Some things are not relevant if you are not separating 2 strains during pollination or if you donā€™t have to feed soil mites and earthworms in living soil. I use compost, sprouted seed tea [alfalfa, mung bean, barley, corn], LAB and PSB.

I donā€™t want to clutter the post. Will check for your response after I return from running errands.

7 Likes

Youā€™re awesome. Genius. Things like that could help people avoid pitfalls. Its Hindu x GSC? Holy shizer! I wonder when people have the aha moment or if an accidental pollination created Chem just as an example.

I like your style. I appreciate it very much. If youre ever trying to source something in particular for breeding or shooting the poop. Im always around. Ive tamed my page a bit better. Feel free to stop by post pics. Like a graffiti wall. Have a good one.

3 Likes

Iā€™m completely outgunned in this debate :slight_smile: but solely judging from the early flowering bud size & node spacingā€¦ & Iā€™m basing it off of growing only one Cookie :cookie: cross & whatever Iā€™ve seen on the web.

Somewhere on here thereā€™s a bit of LEDseedzā€™ SFV OGā€¦ i think

No offense intended, of course. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

@Baltimore

check your pm.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦

ā€¦that answers that.

2 Likes

Ya so its not hindu kush and we know no more than a few days ago.

Its a major pet peeve of mine having mislabelled genetics.

No Jon Doe goes and breeds his ā€˜hindu kushā€™ seeds or gives em to someone else. Then anythjng they breed is misidentified genetics.

The seeds in the winter packages shoukd have been labelled as ā€˜TomK f2ā€™. NOT Hindu kush.

Meh, Ill get over it hahahha

10 Likes

On bright side ā€¦this is the type of shit legends come from .:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ā€¦I mean hindu kushƗ,unknown canā€™t be too bad.

3 Likes

So do i understand correct that its
tomk ( hindu x tom) x hindu and that tom is a unknown plant ?

1 Like

Iā€™m confused :confused:

Noā€¦we have tomkā€¦which Itā€™s hindu kush Ɨtom

6 Likes

Ya its not Hindu kush as labelled.

Its Tomk (hindu x unknown)

5 Likes

@Craigson15 I can feel the disappointment from you. Yes itā€™s unknown and yes you hate that!! But give it a shot!! Might be a few winners in there!! But that @Mongobongo Oregon huckleberry!!! We know EXACTLY what that is!!! Big Blessings

7 Likes

Iā€™ll donate mine to somebody in the community if they want them, I already have a few hindu crosses I made myself

5 Likes

Hey @Heritagefarms. I wouldnā€™t mind having a few of those beans man. :slight_smile: Thanks for offering them. OGers continue to blow me away with their generosity. It is greatly appreciated. :vulcan:

G

3 Likes

I would be happy to send you the pack I have some different breeding projects going on and planned and wouldent be able to grow them out for some time. PM me your addy and Iā€™ll get them on there way to you next week, got some other mail outs to do this week

6 Likes

1/1 germ rate thanks @DanzaKuduro for the seeds stop by the thunderdome I got one going

4 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie

That is some lineup. Let the blood sport begin :smile:

2 Likes