DanzaKuduro's Hindu Kush beans

Thankyou @DanzaKuduro, I got some of these in the mail. Love me some Kush :grinning:

5 Likes

Anyone grown any of these out yet?

I am growing one now, a few weeks old, I have it in a folgers coffee can (red plastic). I threw it in a full tent, will veg it for about a month, flip, clone it and hope/pray it’s a female.

I usually veg for 2 months, but I just almost lost 15 plants (they are recovering, I almost started over, thats how bad they were)

I had covid pretty bad and my disability (neurovascular dystrophy) prevented me from proper care, heat stress, overfed, basically neglected, my grandson did volunteer to help, but I refused, his safety is more important than god(s) plant.

I will try and post some pics in the next few days, like I said I hope it’s female, and I want to see how close this is to OG Kush

1 Like

Yeah i grew out two females which were on the small size, short ,stocky & finished with lots of red hairs n nice colours. I would veg for a bit longer next time, ( roughly 4weeks veg.) maybe top/fim too.
I had a bunch of different strains finish the same time, unfortunately i didn’t label :label: it whilst drying/curing and i smoked it - so no smoke report. Sorry.! 8 weeks flow, so give them 9 and it’s done :white_check_mark:.

Good to see/hear your back on the way to recovery .!:+1:.
How’s the Tomk/Hindu Kush doing now - is it female .?
Happy growing,
Gaz

1 Like

Sorry for late reply, been in hospital for some surgery, need some more, have to heal first, it was a male :frowning: I only planted one at the time, will plant some more soon :wink:

2 Likes