DanzaKuduro's Journal

Blue moon Rocks in 4th week of flower under 600w LED, organic soil fed with sprouted seed teas, Jamaica bat guano, alfalfa kelp water.

6 Likes

Landrace update: the Lebanese F1 seedling croaked and others never sprouted. The Sinai F1 male and female produced 10 seeds I moved the seedlings dome to warmer area after Lebanese F1 seeds failed to sprout. 4 of 5 RSC Mazar-i-sharif have sprouted.

4 Likes

BOG Blue Moon Rocks ladies showing off their pretty flowers and seeds.

9 Likes

Good looking grow! :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Nice I always love seeing exotic grows, esp. landrace.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

BOG Blue Moon Rocks ladies enjoying sprouted seed tea (SST). Sprouted alfalfa, barley, corn, fenugreek and pinto beans were blended with powdered oatmeal and alfalfa kelp water. Add 1 teaspoon LAB to SST before feeding plants. The excess SST was used to moisten an oil pan of seedling soil.

6 Likes

Landrace update: discovered several Lebanese seeds had sprouted after being discharged to seedling soil container; the container was stored in garage closet and sealed with plastic bag. The increased humidity and total darkness may helped. The stems are stretched, cotyleydon is light green, few root hairs . I put them in a solo cup with seedlings mix, watered with alfalfa kelp and placed in veg area. I’m curious to see if any survive.

Nope … dead in a few days

2 Likes

Sprouted pinto beans blended with freshly ground barley seeds, coffee grounds and alfalfa kelp water. This will be mixed with well water and feed some kush hybrids and Mazar-i-Sharif seedlings. It will be mixed with Jamaican bat guano, langbenite, oyster shell and PSB for seeded Blue moon Rocks in flower.

6 Likes

4 of 15 Kush hybrids and 4 of 5 RSC Mazar-i-sharif seeds started on October 18. The Mazar have second set of 3-blade leaves.

4 Likes

Preparing sprouted seed tea using sprouted mung beans and cow peas. I drained a coconut and clipped the long barley grain on the seedlings. I grinded 1/4 cup of oats. Blend the ingredients with Jamaican bat guano, langbenite and oyster shell for flowering or fruiting plants.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Mazar-i-sharif and Hindu kush hybrids at 2 weeks past transfer from flats to cups. The Mazar are showing off trichomes and the HK are in search of frost.

6 Likes

It was heavily overcast at the pond this afternoon. I collected several gallons of pond water for aerated compost tea and ferments.

6 Likes

I did a root check for TomK and Mazar-i-sharif plants. The plants will be moved to pots with mix of compost and ewc blended with aerated compost tea.

5 Likes

Hindu kush hybrids and Mazar-i-sharif plants transferred from cups to 2 gallon pots of soil. The soil was watered with aerated compost tea and sprouted seed tea of corn.

The soil was recycled from previous Sinai, Sweet cheese and Blue moon Rocks plants; fresh compost; and grinded oats.

The aerated compost tea contains fresh compost, biochar, molasses, Down to Earth Bio-live, coquina rock, coconut flour and pond water.

The sprouted seed tea contains sprouted corn, cannabis extract, LAB, PSB and alfalfa kelp water.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Blue moon Rocks in late flower.

10 Likes

RSC Mazar-i-sharif after dinner of mung bean sprouted seed tea.

6 Likes

Blue Moon Rocks will soon be exiting the flower tent. BOG Blue Moon Rocks will soon be cut and hung to dry. The TomK and Mazar-i-sharif will be moved in order to continue to veg in the tent. It’s time to soak new seeds for the veggie closet … it’s sativa time :star_struck:

8 Likes

Wow, for someone learning to grow you must have really done your research. Your plants look nice and healthy. Nice setup, great pics and stellar macros. May I ask what you use for those killer macro shots?

I was also presently surprised to see someone with a current grow of one of my favorite original OG forum breeders stock. I never grew the BMR but did quite a few of his others.

Keep doing what you’re doing, I’m looking forward to what’s to come.

6 Likes