DanzaKuduro's Journal

Thanks for your kindness. I use my Samsung Galaxy phone to take pictures. This is my first time growing BOG. The BMR is as described in structure, grows well in organic soil and smells like grape bubblegum.

I prefer landrace strains for thcv against autoimmune issues but the yields are not guaranteed. Each landrace generation has grown with better results so perhaps acclimation will increase yields I grow hybrids for shorter times and greater yields to make cannabis oil.

I have learned that thcv is present in some Asian and African strains. The commercial strains like Doug’s Varin and Willie Nelson are mythical at the moment. I grow what I have and make adjustments as I learn.

7 Likes

Mazar-i-sharif displays new growth .

5 Likes

Hindu kush hybrid in second month of veg

6 Likes

The Blue Moon Rocks were dropping seeds on the soil. I cut down the 3 plants and hung to dry. I moved the Hindu kush hybrids and Mazar-i-Sharif plants to the tent. They will continue veg on 18/6 cycle under 600w LED and 150w hps.

6 Likes

Stem rub hindu kush hybrids: pine scent with hint of funk

Stem rub Mazar-i-Sharif: spicy earth

Preparing sprouted seed tea of barley, microgreens and corn for tomorrows meal.

4 Likes

Hindu kush hybrids and Mazar-i-Sharif plants after meal of alfalfa kelp water. The lawn received sprouted seed tea today for dead patches.

8 Likes

The Mazar-i-sharif with strange leaves may be topping itself. According to Greg Green in his book “The Cannabis Breeder’s Bible” this is called auto-topping, a mutation caused by chromosome modification. Whatever is going on is creating more tops on the plant.

6 Likes

I often see a structure in afghanis where the lower branches grow to equal the height of the apical growth point, creating a bunch of level tops with an overall structure that looks like a candelabra. maybe this plant will develop into a structure like that

3 Likes

3 Likes

BigUns … tallest Mazar-i-Sharif and Hindu kush hybrid of the 8 plants. Lights flipped to flower. Feeding sprouted alfalfa seeds blended with Jamaican bat guano, langbenite,oyster shells, PSB, ground flaxseed and well water.

Gratuitous photo of self topping Mazar-i-Sharif plant :smile:

4 Likes

Hindu kush hybrid and Mazar-i-sharif looking pretty in pink LED light

4 Likes

First eviction from the Red Tent … a Hindu kush hybrid male. He was moved to a closet and placed under T5 on flower cycle. 4 of the starting 15 hindu hybrid seeds made it to this stage.

This plant is the shortest mofo in the tent :rofl:

4 Likes

Second eviction from the Red Tent is the self-topping Mazar-i-Sharif. The males will continue flower cycle under small LED in a closet.

6 Likes

Bachelor party

4 Likes

Preparing top dressing for flowering TomK and Mazar-i-Sharif plants. The nursery pots were filled 3/4 and level has dropped in past 2 weeks. 2 gallon pots are my current weight limit after bypass surgery.

Dry ingredients are recycled soil from Sweet Cheese plants, fresh compost, blend of ground barley, flaxseed and oats, dried compost cake from aerated compost tea, fresh earthworm castings.

Wet ingredients are sprouted seed tea (corn, mung bean) coffee grounds, LAB, rehydrated kelp, rehydrated alfalfa, Jamaican bat guano tea.

The dry and wet ingredients will be mixed after the corn has sprouted. Barley straw will be used as mulch layer and the lower branches cleared as necessary.

Update: I clipped the barley grass and covered it with the top dressing. The worms will have some fresh greens to go with their coffee and grains :blush:

2 Likes

Bachelors funking up in a closet

4 Likes

There are 6 flowering females and all are taller than the 2 males. The tallest female is 39 inches tal.l Every time I open the tent an Elvis song starts to play :joy::joy::joy:

RSC Mazar-i-sharif and Hartigear TomK plants in early flower. The tent and closet were wiped down with LAB. I will separate the strains until males pollinate the females.

5 Likes

RSC Mazar-i-Sharif male

3 Likes

Male Mazar-i-Sharif posing with his wives after a tasty top dressing and fresh straw.

6 Likes