DanzaKuduro's Journal

Afropips Malawi Gold at 2 weeks from seed.

6 Likes

I return soil from solo cups and flats with seeds that don’t sprout to my top dressing mix. I noticed this Buffalo Soldier in the poblano pepper bucket this morning.

6 Likes

Barley has sprouted and can be blended with nonchlorinated water to prepare sprouted seed tea (SST).

3 Likes

2 RSC Afropips Malawi Gold in third week of veg under 600w LED. Tallest is 6 inches. Plants will receive top dressing soon.

5 Likes

Unknown in the red cup and one of a dozen BOG Blue Moon Rocks of similar size in the green cup. Hybrids will be flowered at 4 weeks and females saved for bud run.

6 Likes

2 trays of BOG Blue Moon Rocks seedlings in veg closet. Smaller plants under T5HO and larger plants under 300w LED. Timer set for 18/6.

2 RSC Afropips Malawi Gold and 3 hybrids transferred to 1 gallon containers with fresh soil and flipped to flower cycle in the Red Tent.

The Buffalo Soldier continues to grow below the poblano peppers in the backyard.

6 Likes

Trays of BOG Blue Moon Rocks in early veg sans blurple lighting. Next photo shoot will be for the ones that graduate to the flower tent.

6 Likes

I moved the tray with smaller BMR seedlings to join the big seedlings under 300w LED. I added a flat of Bhodi Dragon Blood Hashplant seeds below the T5HO light.

I also planted the seeds removed from green peppers after making vegetable soup. the backyard container garden has 3 new candidates.

2 Likes

RSC Afropips Malawi Gold plants are FUNKY on stem :smile: rub; the funk slaps you after the tent is unzipped. I did stem rub to verify the source. The plants have received well water mixed with silica and soluble calcium after the transfer from solo cups to 1 gallon nursery pots.

The larger Malawi Gold is 9 inches from mulch layer. Here are random pictures of the larger plant.

6 Likes

The first Blood Dragon x Hashplant has raised its head from dirt nap. The seeds were placed directly into a flat of living soil under single T5HO on 18/6. The flat has a circular dome to match the oil pan tray: the Dollar Store has useful alternatives. The living soil is 6 years old.

3 Likes

The second Dragon Blood of 9 has sprouted. The Blue Moon Rocks are sturdy overall and the weakest ones will be replaced with Dragon Blood seedlings as they outgrow their flat.

6 Likes

Dragon Blood #3 has sprouted in the Veg Closet. Two males were removed from the Red Tent. They will have the patio as their bachelor pad.

6 Likes

Blue Moon Rocks at 4 weeks veg under 300w LED

3 Likes

Dragon Blood Hashplant continues to sprout in flat under T5HO.

2 Likes

An unknown wildchild in Red Tent under 600w LED

2 Likes

Blue Moon Rocks lollipoped

5 Likes

Mixed soil to transfer BMR from solo cups to nursery pots.

Dry ingredients:
Compost; freshly grinded oatmeal, barley, flaxseed; coco coir; coffee grounds; egg shells from water soluble calcium; oyster shell; hydroton; bat guano; Bio-live; earthworm castings

Wet ingredients:
Mung bean sprouts blended with blueberries, pineapple, Rainier cherries and comfrey extract. Final resting place for molding fruits in the refrigerator

Mix in a bin and place in garbage bag in hot garage until fuzzy

4 Likes

I am almost out of LABS (lactic acid bacillus serum. I am preparing rice wash with a combination of Basmati rice and dry black beans. The rice was chosen because I dropped a bag on the floor; black beans used because legumes are very limited on the kidney diet.

Rice wash inoculated by resident floating organisms in the kitchen and strained into a clean jar. The rice and beans can join the compost bin. Use clean jars to mix rice wash with milk; advised ratio is 1 unit of inoculate per 10 units of milk; 1 cup inoculate and 10 cups of milk.

I fill clean jars 3/4 because a curd will form on top. Cover top of jar with coffee filter and place in dark space until the curd forms. The curds will be strained and I refrigerate my lactobacillus serum until used.

1 to 2 tablespoons of LABS per gallon of clean water is usual ratio; water plants or foliar spray. LABS prevent and treat powdered mildew; clears drains; deodorizer for pets, chicken coops; decomposes compost and can be used to mix top dressing.

I will add photos; the entire process is posted on the internet and YouTube if anyone is interested.

Carbohydrate wash, 5 clean empty half gallon Mason jars, 2 gallon whole milk, measuring cup, Mason jar bands, coffee filters:

1 cup carbohydrate wash per half gallon Mason jar:

Add 5 cups whole milk to each half gallon Mason jar. Never fill jars completely; allow space for curd to form. Use coffee filter and band to make breathable lid. Store jars on dark shelf until the curds form.

The curds are forming in the jars of carbohydrate wash and whole milk:

3 Likes

Benefits of using grains and legumes combination for carbohydrate wash:

Rice: potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron

Black beans: manganese, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, phosphorous

A variety of minerals are good for the bacteria and the plants.

3 Likes

RSC Afropips Malawi Gold male will be deported from Red Tent to patio.

6 Likes