DanzaKuduro's Journal

RSc Mazar-i-sharif in 4th week of flower

6 Likes

The Hindu kush hybrids and Mazar-i-Sharif cuts are starting to root in tap water. I added peroxide to prevent root rot. I added a dropper of alfalfa kelp water after root nodules appear on a cutting.

Today I will mix earthworm castings, coco coir, oyster shell and mung bean sprouted seed tea to prepare soil for the clones and new seeds of Pennywise, Queen Mother and Parvati.

The carrot, parsnip and turnip are sprouting roots and leaf tops in cups of tap water on windowsill. The bell peppers are sprouting larger flowers and one little pepper is visible in the vegetable container garden. The potted wildflower is vining across the window.

I will add some boring pictures soon :wink:

4 Likes

Cuttings of Wandering Jew and male Mazar-i-Sharif in tap water on windowsill in cold patio. I have closed male plants during veg but never this late in flower… yeah a Curious George experiment

5 Likes

Carrot, parsnip and turnip sprouts in tap water.

4 Likes

Little bell pepper had scales on it and was sprayed with soap nut solution.

3 Likes

Potted wildflower is growing like a vine along the windowsill. This plant is about to meet a tomato cage :smile:. It’s the only flower that grew from a package of wildflowers for butterflies. I guess this one choked the other flower roots and won the nursery pot

Voila… the wildflower has been caged

5 Likes

Random pictures of Mazar-i-Sharif after the lights flipped off

7 Likes

Soaking the Pennywise seeds received from Overgrow distribution in spring water and peroxide.

6 Likes

plants are looking good ! What the flower time on the Mazar-i-Sharif non seeded plant ? Also the pennywize should be a interesting grow , I’ll tag along and see how they do

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. No flower time is posted on RSC website. I guesstimate 11 weeks. Its a pure Indica but it has long sativa sort of buds.

@ShiskaberrySavior
All 3 of the Mazar-i-sharif females are seeded.

4 Likes

Prepared 4 Mason jars with rice wash and whole milk to make LAB (Lacto acid bacillus). LAB is excellent in preventing powdered mildew, preparing fermentations, IPM, general cleaning, watering plants.

8 Likes

7 of the 11 Pennywise seeds had tap roots showing on second day of soak. All were placed in half full seeding soil cups. The seedling soil is earthworm castings, coco coir and crushed oyster shells blended with mung beans sprouted seed tea (SST). The seedling cups are placed in oil pans (Dollar store). The bottom of oil pans sprayed with well water. I will insert each oil pan in a plastic bag and leave them in a warm closet. The USA is experiencing a polar vortex and baby, its cold outside …

7 Likes

6 of 11 Pennywise seeds have sprouted. I added soil to the plants with exposed stems. The sprouts were moved to a plant tray on heating pad under a dome. I sprayed well water on the tray and freshly added soil. The 3000k T5HO bulb will be replaced with 6400k T5HO bulb.

Having some manual dexterity issues… can’t load photos… will try again later :expressionless:

3 Likes

6 Likes

The 5 unsprouted seeds were returned to the closet after spraying the oil pan with water. I hope they sprout and join their siblings in the Thunder Dome.

3 Likes

All of the 11 Pennywise F2 have sprouted. I will continue to cover stems with seedling soil as plants grow. I use a mulch of coco coir fibers after the cup is filled with soil. The Thunder Dome is at full capacity.

3 Likes

The 3000k T5HO light was replaced with 6400k bulb. 2 of the 11 Pennywise sprouts are not thriving. Pennywise had first feeding of alfalfa kelp water

The Hindu kush hybrids and Mazar-i-sharif females are focused on their seeds. The Mazar have cannibalized their large fan leaves.

The ladies received mung bean sprouted seed tea tonight. Mung bean sprouts were blended with freshly ground barley and The Dark Knight (Jamaican bat guano, langbenite, oyster shell, pond water) and a dollop of PSB to break down phosphate

8 Likes

Did some work in the vegetable garden today:: potted the Wandering Jew cuttings, prepared 2 gallons of alfalfa kelp water, took lemongrass cuttings from an Asian market purchase, topped off the bat guano tea, filled gallon water jugs with well water (10), added lemongrass waste to compost bin.

Pennywise 1 and 2 have croaked and those seeds were replaced with Lebanese from the Real Seed Company. The Pennywise are starting 3 blade leaves.

The Hindu kush hybrids and Mazar-i-Sharif are having bat guano tea with a dash of LAB tonight.

6 Likes

Soaking 7 Queen Mother seeds in a shot cup of alfalfa kelp well water. Queen Mother is a hybrid of Spanish , Reunion Island and Congo.

7 Likes

Waiting for 2 Lebanese and 7 Queen Mother seeds to sprout. Another pair of the Pennywise seedlings are not thriving. The temperature has bounced from 60s to below 40 at night. I have seeds and sprouts on heat mat in a warm closet. I topped the sprouts with alfalfa straw and transferred the humidity dome to tray of seeds.

The Pennywise seedlings will get an alfalfa sprouted seed tea today with aloe, silica and coconut water.

2 Likes