DanzaKuduro's Journal

Male TomK poses with his wives after a tasty top dressing and fresh barley straw.

5 Likes

And so the pollination begins…

6 Likes

RSC Mazar-i-Sharif still balling after a week of nuptials with 3 wives … I call him Huckleberry for a reason :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The TomK wives have been returned to the Red Tent to rejoin the Mazar-i-sharif wives … all the ladies appear to be seeded.

6 Likes

Female Mazar-i-Sharif

7 Likes

Posting issues…tbi suckd

2 Likes

Female Mazar-i-Sharif #2

4 Likes

Female Mazar-i-Sharif #3

5 Likes

Random pictures of seeded Mazar-i-sharif and Hindu kush hybrids approximately 3 weeks in flower

9 Likes

Mung bean corn sprouted seed tea for the pregnant Mazar-i-Sharif and Hindu kush females.

Dry ingredients:
Ground barley, brown flaxseed, oatmeal and coconut. Sprouted green mung beans, yellow and purple corn.

Wet ingredients:
Jamaican bat guano, langbenite and oyster shell in nonchlorinated water

Blend and dilute with clean water.

6 Likes

Dang man girls looking good , BTW loving your grow style as well! BTW how many different seeds do you employ in your SST concoctions ? 5-6? funny I just ordered some mung beans myself for my up and coming grows the parcel should arrive tomorrow along with some barley I want to try sprouting … have used malted barley in past and still have some I just want to play with it and do some comparisons.

2 Likes

I use a single seed or variety based on the plant’s growth phase. I use alfalfa, barley, broccoli, clover,corn, cowpea, fenugreek, garbanzo, lentils, pinto beans and radish. Alfalfa for transition and growth, beans for nitrogen and carbohydrates, barley for flower, corn for cheap source of cytokinins versus the cost of coconut water etc.

I add grains to my sst to increase carbohydrates and feed the worms, soil mites and microbes.

The bat guano tea supports the flower phase. So does rehydrated kelp tea.

I buy my seeds during sales at Asian grocers, supermarkets or health food stores.

I use the sst as plant food; to moisten top dressings, soil, or as boilermaker in last hour of brewing aerated compost tea.

Clackamas Coots is the authority for sprouted seed tea if you are interested in using it. I am still learning so I take notes and observe the plants smell and reactions. The Hindu kush hybrids are building seeds with few new pistils. The Mazar continues to bud. The hybrids will finish before the Mazar at this rate or so I reckon because I have never grown them before :smiley:

Thanks for the kind words. My plants LOVE mung beans and barley sprouted seed teas :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I like Coot and have listened to a lot of his interviews, I picked up the popcorn tea thing from Minnesota Nice as well as alfalfa but haven’t used alfalfa yet… this is giving me an idea to give my 12 seed cover crop blend a whirl! Thinking I’m starting a small batch tomorrow! Hehe

1 Like

Do you have any one particular podcast where he talks about it extensively or is it in bits and pieces scattered with different interviews?

Barley mash that’s spent and has some residual sugars in it I put in my worm bins and they go crazy over it! Picked that one up from Coot!

2 Likes

I saw a post on fb and did a search for Coots. I read some of his posts but haven’t watched podcasts

1 Like

Meanwhile using LITFA to clone seeded and/or flowered cuts of Mazar-i-sharif in shot cup of tap water under skylight

3 Likes

@Undead-Toker

Update on my first experience with BOG Blue Moon Rocks :smile:

After curing the smoke has scent and taste of jam and lavender and less bubblegum. It would make a beautiful vinagarette for fresh fish.

I smoked daily for about 3 weeks and ingested coconut oil infused with male Sweet Cheese and Blue moon Rocks plants. My blood tests for chronic kidney disease increased from stage 5 to stage 4. I was moved from surgery list for dialysis shunt to transplant list.

I am still collecting seeds because seeded buds dry slower. I have enough seeds now to grow bud crop for medicine this year

7 Likes

Cool @DanzaKuduro I’m glad you like it and grats on your health progress as well.

2 Likes

TomK “That One Motherfucker” Kush … in 4th week of flower

5 Likes