DanzaKuduro's Journal

1 Pink Fire Alien and 3 Tahoe OG x Apollo 13 seeds sprouted. Soaking RSC Lebanese and Nanda Devi seeds in barley corn water as replacements.

3 Likes

Nice looking beans! Peeking at your jug of alfalfa juice is that just ground up meal and water? What are you final diluting to with that?

3 Likes

Start with empty gallon jug. Add 1/4 cup oyster shell, 1 tablespoon basalt rocks, 1 teaspoon diatomaceous earth, 1gallon well water, 1 teaspoon rehydrated alfalfa meal, 1 teaspoon unsulfured blackstrap molasses, pinch of soapnuts powder.

I don’t dilute it. I use it to water plants or as liquid for SST.

2 Likes

I strained the rice wash and transferred to half gallon Mason jar with cheesecloth lid. The rice wash will be placed on top of the refrigerator to gather microbes. The rice can be cooked for a meal, added to compost or worm bins, mixed with compost or ewc as top dressing or used to collect Indigenous Micro Organisms (IMO),

2 Likes

Soaking RSC Lebanese seeds in barley corn sprouts water and after 3 days…

4 Likes

Pink Alien Fire is not thriving. Only 1 of 5 sprouted.

The Tahoe OG x Apollo 13 are doing well.

6 Likes

how do you make the seed sprout tea you use for germination? I’d love to try that with the next set of real seed co seeds I start.

1 Like

Zephyr

I used 2 tablespoons each of popcorn and BuildASoil organic sprouting barley in a pint jar with tap water. Soak a couple of hours and pour off the water and rinse. Soak seeds in fresh water for 8 hours and pour this water off into a cup.

I have my RSC seeds in small shot cups and add the soak water to the cups. I keep my cups in bathroom medicine cabinet shef until tap root pops.

Hoping this is helpful for you.

I hereby call this water “Who’s Your Daddy Now?” :smile:

3 Likes

Pennywise and Queen Mother plants after Black Knight cocktails (Jamaican bat guano, langbenite,oyster shell).

4 Likes

Transferred 2 Pennywise F2 males to security duty n the sunroom. Pennywise 3 and 7 are now vegetable garden sentinels.

5 Likes

Better pix of the Pennywise 3 and 7 males.

5 Likes

Pennywise males were watered with rehydrated alfalfa kelp this morning.

The plants in flower were fed sprouted seed tea of buckwheat and microgreens blended with Black Knight and a spritz of PSB.

Tahoe Apollo seedlings got water.

Containers with germinating seeds under dome received barley sprout water.

The Forbidden Rice wash will be mixed with milk tomorrow for LAB.

3 Likes

Just courious how is the pennywise or is this your first time growing her?

2 Likes

This is my first time growing Pennywise. I grew Quantum kush by TGA and looks smells similar… has Jack in it …

4 Likes

Queen Mother male exits the Red Tent.

4 Likes

Another Queen Mother male exits the Red Tent.

3 Likes

LAB started to form curds

2 Likes

2 Pennywise F2 males in the rear and 2 Queen Mother males in front row enjoying life in the sunroom after Black Knight smoothies blended with buckwheat sprouts & coconut for breakfast.

4 Likes

The first Lebanese seedling has dampened off. The remaining Lebanese and Nanda Devi have not sprouted.

I am soaking five seeds of the Bodhi Jungle Spice #7 and five of Boneyard Icarus F2 OG x Zamal in spring water.

The Tahoe OG x Apollo 13 sprouts entail 2 healthy seedlings and one spindly one.

Icarus x Zamal

Jungle Spice #7

5 Likes

Man I wish I could eat as good as your plants, those smoothies sound awesome! They’re definitely enjoying it

5 Likes